“VERA PIZZA NAPOLETANA”

Pizzeria Spaccanapoli
Ranked #27 of 365 Restaurants in Sanremo
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Aperto tutte le sere dalle 19:00. Si accettano prenotazioni tutti i giorni. Pizza da asporto
Reviewed August 24, 2013

they are fast and very cheap! we paid 16 euro pro person and we ate pizza, we drank beer and we had afterdinner liquors and crepes! it was amazing! it is absolutely the best pizzeria in Sanremo!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Great variety of pizza but hard to get a table in the evening.
Deep fried pizza calzone also on the menu.
Staff seemed busy but nice.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Good prices, most pizzas cost 10 euro. Kindly waiter, food atmosphere, good and cheap wine. Pizza taste delicious and you feel The fantastic taste of just made Dough. I really could eat just this dough without anything else, it was so great! I took a pizza with ricotta cheese baked inside The dough edges and it was fantastic. It's also quiet in outside The restaurant if you don't like traffik or loudly districts.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I visited with my cousin who was living in the area. They had only recently put up an outside eating area on the edge of the road. We each had a calzone-style folded pizza, deep-fried. Judging by other reviewers' comments this may not have been my best choice. It was OK, tasted fine but a bit stodgy. It was a bit expensive for what we had but no real complaints, just nothing at all to get excited about.

2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food here is great. I enjoyed my pizza which had the outside crust filled with ricotta. The first time I ate a pizza done like that. We did not wait very long for the food, the staff was friendly and spoke English. I haven't seen the inside of the restaurant, because we were outside the whole time. The outdoor seating is not that great though, mostly due to the fact that it is next to the road. Otherwise I can recommend this restaurant.