“Local fast-food style pizzeria”

Pizzeria Spaccanapoli
Ranked #26 of 362 Restaurants in Sanremo
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Aperto tutte le sere dalle 19:00. Si accettano prenotazioni tutti i giorni. Pizza da asporto
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I visited with my cousin who was living in the area. They had only recently put up an outside eating area on the edge of the road. We each had a calzone-style folded pizza, deep-fried. Judging by other reviewers' comments this may not have been my best choice. It was OK, tasted fine but a bit stodgy. It was a bit expensive for what we had but no real complaints, just nothing at all to get excited about.

2  Thank Ian C

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food here is great. I enjoyed my pizza which had the outside crust filled with ricotta. The first time I ate a pizza done like that. We did not wait very long for the food, the staff was friendly and spoke English. I haven't seen the inside of the restaurant, because we were outside the whole time. The outdoor seating is not that great though, mostly due to the fact that it is next to the road. Otherwise I can recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We love real Naples style pizza and have found that Spaccanapoli's pizza was excellent and authentic.
Prices are reasonable for the quality, and the service was as expected. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hey, tried out a new pizza this time, friendly recommended by the staff. Sausage, mozzarella and something very close to broccoli (only available during winter/spring). Nice pizza, nice taste, but average in total..

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great atmosphere
Packed with Italian families
Good pizzas
A cheap and cheerful meal out provided you like pizzas and enjoy the boisterous atmosphere
A pizza,a beer and an espresso sums it up