“MODERN, GOOD LOOKING PLACE BUT UNTASTY FOOD AND COAKROACH AROUND !!!”
Review of Shu Noseda - CLOSED

Shu Noseda
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“MODERN, GOOD LOOKING PLACE BUT UNTASTY FOOD AND COAKROACH AROUND !!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife, her parents, our kid and myself ate in Shu Noseda restaurant in July 2013. The place looks really good, modern, young and attractive. However, we came to enjoy good and tasty food, which was unfortunately not really the case.
The service itself was very slow, it took almost 1 hour to be all served and at different times ! It seems they don't know that clients would appreciate to eat together, at the same time, not one after each other...
Food was generally speaking good, but without taste to my point of view.
The worst point concerns the cleanliness of the restaurant : it was some tomato lying under our table (we were the first clients to arrive, so since when it was lying there and not cleaned up ???), I saw a running coakroach on the floor of the restaurant and the body of another dead one on the floor of the toilets, what is it ???
Well, we will not come back to this place. Be aware about those negatives points as it seems I'm not the only client to make those remarks...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank otterboris

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cockroach paradise.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stay away from this one. We were haunted by as much as 3 cockroaches during our visit.
Furthermore the lasagna was burned and the service was abysmal.
Need I say more?

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Peter N
“Slow service, mediocre foor”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We visited this restaurant during an ongoing poker tournament in the casino nearby. To its defence, the restaurant was fully occupied. It took about 15 minutes to get the menu. One of the waitresses acted neurotic/hzsterical and ignored us but soon, we were lucky with a nicer one. I ordered a salad which was basically just chopped vegetables (some green stuff and a couple of tomatoes and peppers). My partner was pretty unhappy with his dish too. (Some kind of tasteless chicken "risotto"=saggy oily rice with a couple of chicken pieces in it). At the end, overpriced.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank dashiki1
Varese, Italy
“Good Atmosphere near the Casinò”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We came by chance to Shu Noseda, attracted by the small table on the balcony surrounding the room on each side. I ate the excellent pizza, well cooked and garnished, my wife chose the seared tuna, the tuna was tasty. In less than an hour we had dinner, it was what we wanted, the bill is aligned.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank KaITrAvEL
Berlin, Germany
“Nice view, good food, friendly service”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

This was the only good eating place we could find in San Remo on our only night, and I felt very lucky. The staff was friendly, we got a great table overlooking the old station from the balcony, a little breeze cooled us off, and the food was good. We both had a tasty large pizza and ordered a mixed side salad (a little plain with no vinegar on the table, only lettuce and tomato). Highly recommended if you must go to San Remo which I would not recommend. If you can, book a table to the green side of the balcony, this had already been reserved by locals who came to eat before going out.

• Visited August 2011