We stayed here for 5 nights and really enjoyed the experience. The staff were very friendly & helpful and spoke good English. Our room had good air conditioning which was essential given it was 40c outside & it was very clean. Although situated near the old town centre, the was no intrusive noise & sleeping was no problem at all. There was good Wi-Fi throughout the building. The restaurant is Bavarian themed which suited us as we love that - the food was plentiful & excellent & very good value for money. There was a very good selection of German beer on tap, all of which was kept very well. The hotel is located close to all the shops and amenities and only 5 minutes from the water front. We drove there & so we needed car parking facilities. The hotel doesn't have it's own car park but they have access to an underground public car park 2 minutes walk away. We had a swipe card to gain entry and this worked well. All in all, excellent value for money & we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run hotel situated in Riva del Garda's Historical center just a couple of minutes distance from the lake. We have 11 rooms all of them very nice and of different size. We ensure you maximum cleanliness of the room, rich breakfast and very welcoming staff. All the rooms have individual air conditioning, desk, private bathroom with shower and hair dryer, LCD TV, telephone, early morning alarm call available, safety box and free wifi. At the ground floor we have a typical bavarian style Restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Vittoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittoria Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Vittoria Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy