The room was clean and comfortable. The internet was OK, and the air conditioner adequate. We had half board, so visited the the hotel restaurant for both breakfast and lunch. The portions are very large, and will fill you up. We were very satisfied with it. The staff is courteous and helpful. The location is good for seeing the center of the city, and the beach is a short walk away. If we go to Riva again, we will certainly visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run hotel situated in Riva del Garda's Historical center just a couple of minutes distance from the lake. We have 11 rooms all of them very nice and of different size. We ensure you maximum cleanliness of the room, rich breakfast and very welcoming staff. All the rooms have individual air conditioning, desk, private bathroom with shower and hair dryer, LCD TV, telephone, early morning alarm call available, safety box and free wifi. At the ground floor we have a typical bavarian style Restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Vittoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittoria Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Vittoria Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy