We have recently spent a fantastic week at the Hotel Villa Nicolli for our honeymoon. The hotel in general was very clean and tidy and the rooms are cleaned daily if requested. The staff are fantastic, a special mention to Sylvia and Helga and barman Renato! My husband emailed prior to our stay and advised them it was our honeymoon and they gave us a lovely room at the back of the hotel, overlooking the vineyards. They also gave us a complimentary hour in the private spa, containing Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, with a bottle of prosecco and tray of fresh fruit and chocolate! We added on a couples massage which was lovely and good value when using one of the '30 euro off' vouchers we were given at the start of our stay. The food was lovely and included a complimentary lunch buffet; the evening meal consisted of 4 courses, our only gripe was that it could sometimes be a little slow. The hotel stocks a wide variety of wines, some of which they make from their own grapes. We joined in with the (free) wine tasting on Friday evening and then purchased a bottle of their lovely spumante to celebrate on our last evening. The general pool facilities are excellent, lots of sunbeds round the outdoor pool, although you have to wear swimming caps! There is also an indoor pool and Jacuzzi and upstairs from this a lovely relaxation area with sauna/steam room etc. and amazing heated waterbeds! The hotel is in a good location, it is set just back off the front but it's only about a ten minute stroll to get to the centre. It is also relatively simple to visit the various towns surrounding the lake by bus or boat; we hired a moped from nearby Torbele and went the whole way round in a few hours, including a stop for lunch in beautiful Salo. We travelled with Inghams and the very helpful rep Martyn was at the hotel a few times during our stay. We booked one trip through them, to the Dolomite Mountains, which was absolutely amazing, but if you are considering it we would recommend packing some warm clothes as the snow at the top of the cable car was a bit of a surprise! All in all, the hotel is a wonderful family run establishment, well deserving of its 4 stars, and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort, a Kingdom of harmonies, peace and wellbeing in Riva del Garda. Discover the thousand relaxation opportunities of Lake Garda: enjoy a spa treatment, taste delicious food in the restaurant Perla di Lago or stroll around Riva del Garda and the sorrounding area. An unique and exciting experience to fall in love with this small ancient world... Click on the video and make the trip start! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nicolli Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy