All reviewsheated water bedsprivate spalake gardajunior suiteguest cardromantic roomsteam roomevening mealbooked through inghamsquiet locationindoor poolbathrobes and slippersfive courseswaiter servicegarden areamini barlovely hotel
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had a perfect weeks holiday at this hotel, the staff were very efficient, friendly and courteous. The rooms were very well equipped and clean, the view over the olive groves from our balcony was gorgeous. The meals in the restaurant were lovely, the only thing I could say about it was it would have been lovely to eat or see outside, the dining room was hot! The staff on reception were really pleasant and helpful.

It was nearly a 20 minute walk to the bus and ferry station(at our pace) and coming home at night from the centre we were really tired.

Riva itself is like a small city, but all the surrounding beauty spots were so pretty and easy to get to. I would recommend this hotel as a base.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the back over looking the vineyards
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank turkeyfan28
hotelRivaDelGarda, Direttore at Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Buongiorno and a big thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your stay in our hotel.
We are delighted to see that you had a perfect holiday and that you appreciated so much our warmth service such as the beautiful surroundings.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Best regards from Riva del Garda,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wow!!! What an amazing hotel and holiday. I visited with my family for one week and we could not have wanted for more. The hotel was beautiful, the spa amazing and the food outstanding. All members of staff were friendly, thoughtful, knowledgable and accommodating throughout our stay. This was my first taste of Italy and I am in love with the country in just one week!! I will definitely be returning .... Thank you all very much x

Room Tip: Both rooms I viewed were lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lucy F

Dear Lucy & Family,
Grazie mille for your wonderful review!
We are so proud that you chose our hotel for your first taste of Italy and it's for us a real pleasure to read that you fell in love with our country. Knowing that you would like to come back fills our hearts with joy. We already look forward to your next visit. See you soon!
Arrivederci & Kind regards,
Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just returned from Riva. Stayed here for one week. This is a delightful small hotel. All the staff are friendly and very helpful and ensure that all aspects of the hotel are just as they should be for their guests.everywhere is spotlessly clean the food is very good with excellent choices..thanks to Vito who kept us fed and watered each evening!
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
Room 211 overlooks the vineyard gets the early morning sun...a wonderful way to start your day.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lordbahnbahn

Buongiorno from Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort!!
A wonderful way to start our day is reading such a beautiful comment from your part!
Thank you very much! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us such as our friendly service and hope to welcome you soon again.
Warm regards from Riva del Garda,

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed for seven nights mid May and were really impressed by all aspects of the hotel. The reception staff were always friendly and helpful. As it happened we were upgraded to a junior suite in the Garden Room when we arrived at no extra charge. It had a wonderful spacious lounge area, large bathroom and lounge overlooking the garden. Breakfast was perfectly adequate with gluten free bread served separately every morning. Also available gluten free were fresh fruit salad, yoghurts, cheese and ham. It is the first time in nine years I have been abroad and not taken my own gluten free cereals, and I certainly did not feel hungry. A complimentary buffet lunch was served daily. The kitchen were always willing to make a gluten free pasta dish or a fish dish for me which I would then eat with salad or vegetables from the buffet. Every evening the Head Waiter, Maurizio would go through the five course menu with me and inform me of the choices available gluten free. The food was very good, the pasta dishes excellent and the desserts beautiful. All the waiting staff were very good, polite and always willing to serve to a high standard. The spa was very pleasant and spacious. We made full use of the sauna, Turkish bath and indoor pool as well as having a Lomi Lomi massage, which we thoroughly recommend. The outdoor pool area was very pleasant with views of the mountains, the pool although quite cold was wonderful. All towels are supplied for the pool areas. However the hotel insists on guests wearing a swimming cap to use both indoor and outdoor pools. Would go again without a second thought.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DACPEN
hotelRivaDelGarda, Direttore at Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Buongiorno from Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort and many thanks for posting such lovely words regarding your stay in our hotel.
We are so happy to read that your experience has been so positive throughout, from the room to the spa. We greatly appreciate your praising comments on our restaurant' special care for gluten free proposals.
Thank you again for your visit and fantastic review. We hope to see you again soon!
Kind regards from sunny Riva del Garda,

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel lived up to all our expectations.Traveling with my husband and two daughters one of them being disabled I was bothered that we would not get every thing we had requested. What a lovely surprise the disabled room was perfect the bathroom was huge with all adaptions we were delighted . The staff were amazing nothing was to much trouble .The food was fantastic we are all now on diets. It was our first trip to Lake Garda and we will definitely be going back. We would like to thank every one there for making our holiday so special.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back look over the vineyards
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mrs June,
Thank you very much for such a splendid review. It was a great pleasure to have you and your family stay with us on your first visit to Lake Garda. Your feedbak is really valuable and we were delighted to read that you enjoyed the service provided!
We look forward to welcoming you soon again to our hotel!
Warm greetings,