We booked to go here as the hotel we wanted to stay at was fully booked, we also read some bad reviews on the food which I think is unfair... Its not michelin star but it's adequate, I never not wanted to eat there and i can be a bit picky. The staff in restaurant especially our waiter was absolutely lovely, so friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great position opposite the lake, i slept brilliantly for the 4 days we were there, I agree the rooms aren't huge but you don't spend a lot of time in there when riva and the surrounding area is so beautiful.
I wouldn't hesitate going back here, it's lovely and clean with friendly staff who make you feel welcome. It's a great base to explore without being in one of the smaller more crowded resorts.
With the pool all i can say is the road noise is noticeable BUT it's private and easy to get a bed, if you don't like it you can always find a spot by the lake of which there are plenty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An active holiday with views over the lake The Hotel Mirage in Riva del Garda is the best location for an active, sporty holiday, as it is situated in the large arena for outdoor activities named "North Lake Garda". This modern 4-star Hotel is located opposite the sailing harbour of Riva del Garda, just minutes away from the beach and about 1 km from the town centre, and offers a striking view over Lake Garda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your LakeFront Hotel Mirage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirage Hotel Riva Del Garda
- LakeFront Hotel Mirage Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy