We have been to Riva del Garda many times in the past 20 years, but decided to seek a new experience this time. So here we are at the Lido Palace the rooms are minimalistic but totally charming and of good size, the hotel sits right on the bank of Lake Garda and the views are just amazing both by day and by night. The staff here are also something else, from the moment you get to reception you know that you have made a good decision to stay at this hotel. Then there is the bar with great lunch time dining, comfortable furniture and amazing staff under the watchful eye of Dominica. But this hotel has another amazing side, a restaurant that serves some of the best food we have had anywhere in the world.
It is in an area with great walks frequent steamers up and down the lake and a plethora of wonderful things to do.
This hotel has provided us with a holiday that can only be described as simply the best
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a spectacular location on the northern edge of picturesque Lake Garda, Lido Palace is a stunning Belle Époque building, set within 19th-century gardens filled with fragrant cypress, cedar and magnolia trees. Recently renovated, the Liberty Style palace impresses with contemporary interior design which epitomizes chic modernity. The rooms - almost a symbiosis of light, nature and elegant interior design - are modern, wide and bright spaces taking advantage of the contrast between the minimal style of the interiors and the romantic view on Lake Garda. The 1,500sq m spa offers a collection of globetrotting treatments, including a Finnish sauna, Mediterranean bath, Indian massages and Native American stone treatments. Its guests are invited to enjoy the serenity in an elegant setting tasting savory meals by Chef Giuseppe Sestito. Tremani is the hotel's more laid-back lunchtime eatery offering healthy imaginative meals. For intimate evening meals, Il Re della Busa is decadent and distinguished, with exquisitely rendered morsels of haute cuisine in sleek designer surroundings and backlit views of the grounds. The restaurant overlooks the gardens, which are a mix of manicured lawns and forested foothills, grab a seat by the window to gaze upon them as you eat. If it's a balmy night, get a table on the balcony deck. Fine-dining chefs are usually fiercely protective of their recipes, but chef Giuseppe Sestito will happily share some of the secrets to his creations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Lido Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Palace Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Lido Palace Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy