Beautiful hotel with a fantastic location on the lake. Service was fantastic throughout. Property has been refurbished to a high standard. Rooms were very clean and designed in a contemporary way.
Restaurant was also good, more expensive than the restaurants in Riva but good service and quality food.
Spa is exceptional, especially the steam rooms and salt room. Fantastic. Indoor pool is a bonus if the weather doesn't cooperate!
Free parking and wifi is great. We were also upgraded to a deluxe room with Lake view which was fab.
Only negatives which one would expect as standard in a 5* hotel of this nature and at such high prices, an iron and ironing board in room, tea & coffee making facilities in room and a balcony to enjoy the views!!
Definitely a hotel worth visiting if your budget will allow!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a spectacular location on the northern edge of picturesque Lake Garda, Lido Palace is a stunning Belle Époque building, set within 19th-century gardens filled with fragrant cypress, cedar and magnolia trees. Recently renovated, the Liberty Style palace impresses with contemporary interior design which epitomizes chic modernity. The rooms - almost a symbiosis of light, nature and elegant interior design - are modern, wide and bright spaces taking advantage of the contrast between the minimal style of the interiors and the romantic view on Lake Garda. The 1,500sq m spa offers a collection of globetrotting treatments, including a Finnish sauna, Mediterranean bath, Indian massages and Native American stone treatments. Its guests are invited to enjoy the serenity in an elegant setting tasting savory meals by Chef Giuseppe Sestito. Tremani is the hotel's more laid-back lunchtime eatery offering healthy imaginative meals. For intimate evening meals, Il Re della Busa is decadent and distinguished, with exquisitely rendered morsels of haute cuisine in sleek designer surroundings and backlit views of the grounds. The restaurant overlooks the gardens, which are a mix of manicured lawns and forested foothills, grab a seat by the window to gaze upon them as you eat. If it's a balmy night, get a table on the balcony deck. Fine-dining chefs are usually fiercely protective of their recipes, but chef Giuseppe Sestito will happily share some of the secrets to his creations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Lido Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Palace Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Lido Palace Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy