We had a great holiday in Riva and our stay in this hotel added to the experience. From our arrival at the reception everything was excellent. We were half board and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The head waiter and his staff were friendly and ensured your requests were catered for. It was refreshing to have your meal served instead of self service. Our room was clean and spacious with a lovely view of the surrounding hills and a partial view of the lake. Although it was facing the main road the double windows ensured that we were not disturbed at night. The swimming pool area was clean and a great place to relax. The hotel is well placed for all the local amenities. Only thing I would change is air conditioning in the rooms it was on at set times and I would have liked to have some control over it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is situated at only 200 meters from town center and lake side. We provide for our Guest, free parking, free Wi-Fi in lounge area and all rooms, free access to pools,fitness room,sauna, turkish bath, kneipp and relax zone. We have 94 rooms but we are still a family hotel. We serve lunch on our terrace overlooking the pool and garden.We also provide half board/full board accomodation, and we can also manage for a wonderful wedding if you wish to marry in Riva del Garda ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and ACCOR so you can book your Grand Hotel Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Grand Hotel Liberty Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy