My new wife & myself spent 7 glorious nights at the Liberty Hotel in Riva Lake Garda. Upon checking in we were surprisingly updated to the hotel's suite, a lovely gesture. The suite as you can imagine was more than enough in size to meet our needs. It had a balcony that afforded a view of the swimming pool below & the beautiful mountains that surround Lake Garda. We had booked on a half board basis & went with the intention of eating out for most of the week, however after trying the restaurant in the hotel on the first night we found the food lovely & the service excellant. As a result we only ventured out to nearby restaurants on 2 of our 7 nights. The hotel is spotlesssly clean & all the staff are extremely friendly. I have already recommended this hotel & Riva, Lake Garda to family & friends. p.s we booked through the travel department who are top class & are definately to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is situated at only 200 meters from town center and lake side. We provide for our Guest, free parking, free Wi-Fi in lounge area and all rooms, free access to pools,fitness room,sauna, turkish bath, kneipp and relax zone. We have 94 rooms but we are still a family hotel. We serve lunch on our terrace overlooking the pool and garden.We also provide half board/full board accomodation, and we can also manage for a wonderful wedding if you wish to marry in Riva del Garda ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Hotel Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Grand Hotel Liberty Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy