Having just returned from a two week holiday here i must complement the staff of this beautiful hotel. The rooms are cleaned every day from two wonderful members of staff
who speak english and work so hard to make your room clean and comfortable.Breakfasts were fantastic with a large choice of fresh fruits,pastries,eggs ,cold meats and cheeses! The coffee was divine and once again the staff were just brilliant . Reception was always proffesionally run by staff who could answer any questions you may have.The hotel gardens and pool are just beautiful and peaceful with views of the mountains above Riva.The only negative comments i would make is the limited tv channels in english (ITV and BBC world news) but as you spend so little time in your room it is not such a trauma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy