Tony & Carol Cole Surrey
Unfortunately, we only stayed for 7 nights in September celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary. Wished we could have stayed longer. We were so well looked after. Standard of service was very high, with many "personal touches". All the staff went out of their way, and one person in particular stood out, the night receptionist, Pietro. He took pride in knowing his guests, their movements, and commenting on our activities, even on one occasion when we were a bit late (01:30) he welcomed us, "How did you enjoy your day in Venice? Can I get you a drink before you retire? " He had remembered our movements and was waiting for us. Little touches like these make a big difference.
Set in a wonderful location, we felt so relaxed. Spotlessly clean, interior luxurious and beautiful gardens which we enjoyed looking out over, while enjoying our breakfast on the terrace. We had a standard room which we felt was above expectations, spacious with plenty of storage space. The spa and its facilities were a real bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy