My husband and myself stayed here for 10 nights June 2012. First impressions werent that good but as we got to know our way around we found the hotel to be very central as you can walk by the lake or by the road to the town centre. The ordinary rooms are to the front of the hotel and the suites overlook the garden and the pool, the balconies are small with space for two seats only. The room service was very good and not intrusive at all. The breakfast is continential in a beautiful dining room or you can eat outside overlooking the garden. The bar is open form 10am to 10pm and is not used by the residents very much but is reasonably priced.. The Flora Icecream parlour is at the front entrance and can be noisey in the night if sitting out on the balcony but once the balcony door is closed it is totally soundproof and no street noise can be heard. I didnt find the staff that friendly but I think it is more Italian style as the staff in the restaurants in the town are the same. Everything about the area is great and there are loads to see and do. The pool area is beatuiful and spotless, the sunbeds are new and no outside noise. Dont miss the Wellness Centre is it brilliant. We were in Riva for the Football games and there was a great buzz.around. We will definetly go back to Lake Garda and would recommend Flora Parc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy