I stayed here early October with my boyfriend and we couldn't fault the hotel. We drove to the hotel from bergamo airport and found it easily. Check in was quick and easy, our room was modern and clean. There was free wifi, free afternoon tea and cakes, a lovely spa area and plenty of choice for breakfast.
We drove all around lake Garda and found it pretty easy considering it was our first time driving abroad. We also drove to Verona and took the train to Venice. The hotel was an excellent base for the 4 night stay.
Riva is beautiful and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in an oasis of peace within 15,000 m2 of park terrain, Astoria Park Hotel welcomes its guests in an elegant ambiance of distinguished design to offer an exclusive stay in infinite comfort. Enjoy a vacation filled with pleasures for the palate with genuine and delectable dishes. Feel complete wellbeing in the warm and modern Social Spa area and in the comfortable, ample and luminous rooms and suites. At our hotel at Lake Garda with a marvellous pool, you will experience an ideal vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Astoria Park
- Astoria Park Riva Del Garda
- Astoria Park Hotel Riva
- Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy