Be aware that this hotels allows dogs to stay.We were unlucky to have inconsiderate neighbours who left their dog in their room at 7.30am for 45mins while they had a leisurely breakfast. It barked continually until they returned! We complained twice to the manager who spoke to the couple concerned and it made no difference.The Manager made no effort to placate us or even sympathise with us and we feel that the hotel needs to improve it's customer relations.
We found the reception staff pleasant but reserved.
Having said that we had a lovely large room in the annex with a balcony and view of the lake. The evening meal had plenty of choice and the staff were cheerful and attentive.
The Wi fi only worked intermittently and that was next to the hub in reception and needs up dating!
Our holiday was organised with Citalia and we were pleased with our flights and transfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its splendid lake front facade adorned with arches, balconies and decorative ovals that recall the historic porticoed buildings of the square the hotel boasts large lounges, an impressive staircase and a terrace looking out onto the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Sole Relax & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Sole Relax & Panorama Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy
- Sole Riva Del Garda