We booked through Citiala and the transfer from the airport dropped us off at the wrong hotel!! The local rep was great and sorted it out however we arrived at the Sole very disgruntled. The guy behind the desk was also a wee bit grumpy. What a start we thought. It all changed.
The room we had was lovely overlooking the square and we had a small balcony. The head waiter was very attentive and if there was nothing on the menu you liked (we were half board) he would arrange something else. The guy behind reception was actually very nice and helpfull and even gave us a present at the end of our stay. Cannot fault the staff. Down side there is not a nice place in the evening to sit and have a drink the only place is like a cafe. The "Bar with No Name" over the road was fantastic loved the 2 sisters who run it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its splendid lake front facade adorned with arches, balconies and decorative ovals that recall the historic porticoed buildings of the square the hotel boasts large lounges, an impressive staircase and a terrace looking out onto the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Sole Relax & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Sole Relax & Panorama Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy
- Sole Riva Del Garda