For the third consecutive year, we booked our summer holidays at Feeling Hotel Luise and - again - enjoyed every moment of it.
There are many things that make this hotel a very special place.
First of all, the quality is impeccable in every aspect. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious, stylish, comfortable and clean. The food is absolutely superb: the evening meals were buffet style (excellent and with a great variety) and breakfast is self service with plenty of choice (e.g. delicious fresh fruit salad, pancakes on Sunday morning, …). Guests can borrow bikes (free of charge), and mountainbikers can join guided tours organised by the local mountainbike club via the hotel (again, free of charge for most of the tours).
This high quality standard reveals itself in many other elements and details!
Unlike in many other hotels with such quality standards, children are more than welcome. They can play in the swimming pool or in the garden (with e.g. table-tennis table, swing, table football…) but there is also the miniclub (ideal for the younger children), and there is a cupboard filled with party games. No wonder there are always lots of children and they all make lots of friends. Also, the hotel staff is extremely nice to the children. You really feel that they are welcome, and that makes it all the more agreeable for the parents as well!
More important than an enumeration of qualities however, is something more indefinable. At Feeling Hotel Luise, you really are a guest, and hotel management is constantly looking for ways in which it can make its guests feel even more "at home". This warm and personal approach explains why many people return there year after year. We look forward to our next stay at Feeling Hotel Luise and hope to meet again with many old friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Luise is just 500 meters from Riva Del Garda's historical center and a 3-minute walk from the lake. Built in 1959, and now a modern design hotel, it is inspired by the theme of the journey and by the atmosphere of the '50s and '60s. All rooms are newly renovated, with parquet and modern furniture, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The superior rooms have a balcony. The Millelire restaurant serves a superb buffet breakfast, with sweet and savoury, and hot and cold dishes, and is open at night for dinner too. The Hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas, a private parking place, a children's playground and a kids' club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Luise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feeling Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Feeling Luise Hotel
- Hotel Luise Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy