We stayed here for two nights in mid-June. We had a large room that overlooked the road and a giant parking lot. I think that rooms on the other side would have had a view of the pool, which would have been much nicer. The room itself was very clean and the bathroom had a large walk in shower. The whole hotel was well maintained and had a modern feel. There was even a little library/reading room with some good travel and art books to look at. Wi-Fi was free and worked well and there was a small fridge in the room which was nice for storing your drinks.
The breakfast was excellent, with a large number of choices and it was continuously restocked. There was an omelette station, but I never saw anyone manning it, although I did see a gentleman with an omelette, so I guess it was possible to obtain one if you were willing to wait. You could eat outside by the pool, which was a good feature and the staff bussed the tables very efficiently.
I would say that the only drawback was the location of the hotel, which was on the main road into town. It was a bit of a walk to get into the central part of Riva, but there were lots of restaurants/bars along the way. In fact, there is a little bar serving sandwiches/gelato/ coffee/ right next door. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling to Riva. You won't be in your room much anyway, but if you are, you will be exceedingly comfortable. I noted that some people never seemed to leave the pool area at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Luise is just 500 meters from Riva Del Garda's historical center and a 3-minute walk from the lake. Built in 1959, and now a modern design hotel, it is inspired by the theme of the journey and by the atmosphere of the '50s and '60s. All rooms are newly renovated, with parquet and modern furniture, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The superior rooms have a balcony. The Millelire restaurant serves a superb buffet breakfast, with sweet and savoury, and hot and cold dishes, and is open at night for dinner too. The Hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas, a private parking place, a children's playground and a kids' club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Luise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feeling Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Feeling Luise Hotel
- Hotel Luise Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy