“just ok”

Ranked #125 of 152 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The pasta and lasagna were good. The soups, however, were less than expected. The menu offers a wider variety than we encountered in other restaurants in the area and we were happy to find soup. However, the vegetable soup was just ok (lots of vegetables but not sure if they weren't from a frozen mix) and the mushroom soup had small lumps of soup powder and no visible mushrooms. They said it was a potage, so the mushrooms were ground - but the colour was too light, I think. The good thing is there's no coperto.

There are newer reviews for La Leonessa

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a pizza restaurant and we luckily came across the Le Leonessa. I opted for the Diavolo and my wife had the Sea food, we were both extremely satisfied with our pizzas. In fact my wife thought it the best pizza she had ever had in her life, whilst I also thought it was one of the best I had ever tasted. The prices were extremely good. We enjoyed our pizzas that much that we went back later in the week, again we both thoroughly our pizzas. If its pizza your looking for you MUST go to La Leonessa

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a pizza and pasta dish which were delicious from a menu with plenty to chose from. The staff and chef were friendly and the place had a lovely homely feel to it. We will return before our holiday ends!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Tucked away off the main square in Riva this place is a great find. The family run restaurant is very friendly and the pizza in particular are great. Freshly put together in front of you and cooked in the open oven in the restaurant. Very very reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited this pizzeria as we had been here last year. Very good pizza and excellent value. However we couldn't get a table outside and it was quite hot sitting inside (even though we were near the door.