“Such a lovely place! ”

Ranked #11 of 187 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ate here 3 times over my week long holiday to Riva. The pizza was delicious and excellent value. I travelled solo and was made to feel so welcome and relaxed by Andre the manager and the team. I felt very well looked after. I really look forward to visiting again sometime.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (531)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While staying 2 weeks in Riva we eat several times in Bella Napoli as we found it the best, most charming and most customer friendly restaurant in Riva.
We tasted pizzas, risotto and local dishes - everything was tasty and delicious each time! Semifreddo with pistaccio for dessert is amazing :)
The stuff is really remarkable - we were charmed since the first visit. A part of great cuisine, that was the reason for which we liked so much to come back to Bella.
I can only fully recommed this place to anyone who's looking for tasty cuisine and great ambiance in Riva del Garda. Bon appetit!

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Try the "tris de trota" really liked that. Good pasta, nothing particularily fancy, but well done. Very friendly team here.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

The food was great and the services are exquisite.
I liked it very much. Certainly I will come back in this place.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Liked to stay because of this restaurant. It was so Good and the local wines that Nicoleta serves are the best!!