Just returned from a week at this smashing hotel. Although it's a Best Western hotel it's more like a small family run hotel. The rooms are a little small but that's no problem. The aircon works a treat but you need to ask reception to turn it off at night if it's a bit too cold for you. The hotel itself is very clean and well looked after. And the location on the harbourside is exceptional.
The staff are very helpful and nothings too much trouble for them. My wife had some problems with the hair drier in our room but that was rectified within 5 minutes of reporting it.
We stayed on a half board basis and the breakfast buffet is good. However, the evening meals are even better. They are 4 courses with an antipasta buffet first course which is lovely. Its so good that if you are a little late eating some of the most popular dishes may have run out. You need to preorder your 2nd course and main meal the previous evening which is unusual but it worked out fine for us.
All in all a very good hotel in a lovely setting in Riva. Consequently I would recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western
- Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy