Stayed here in September with Riviera travel. The location is brilliant, we had booked a room with a lake view but it didn't have a balcony, I think that there are only 2 with balcony. The ferries are right outside across the square, the buses for the west side of the lake stop quite near the hotel, but the buses for the east side of the lake are from the bus station, a good 15 minute walk away, but you're on hols, so what?
Food far exceeded our expectations, with a huge spread for the antipasta and a daily choice from a changing menu for mains. The food could not be faulted and I would recommend anybody to go for the half board option. Breakfasts were very good
The staff were all very helpful and helped to make our stay in Riva very enjoyable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western
- Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy