Breakfast is upgrade continental. Evening meal was pretty good, service good and very accommodating if nothing on menu appealed. Good beds, wonderful bathrooms. Staff are efficient and helpful. Now, about the lifts, these take a bit of mastering (such fun)but adds to the ambience.Hotel is adjacent to ferry (this stops around 7pm), all the good bars are also adjacent in the square, you can watch world go by. By the way, there are no balconies at this hotel. Excellent place for the over 50's. A good bar which also does excellent snacks and some meals, is Cambusa, right in square, next to Hotel Centrale (but no connection to). You wont get a better service than here if you want to just take your time with a drink of whatever, have a snack or something a bit more substantialI. I'm not related to them by the way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western