I am amazed at the amount of bad reviews this lovely hotel has had on this site. People saying you are watched at breakfast and you shouldn't stay there if you're English! None of this is true at all. No one watched my boyfriend and I when we had breakfast, and all the staff were friendly and polite.
We stayed for a week recently, and found it to be a very nice place indeed. Our room overlooked the road, but that didn't bother us as we had a balcony, and could also see the mountains and lake. The room was spacious, clean and tidy and welcoming, and the bathroom was great too, with a wonderfuly powerful shower in it.
The staff were all friendly and helpful, and the breakfasts were delicious. I would recommend the hotel as well for its location, as it backs onto a lovely area right by the lake with very good resturants (not expensive) all around. Would certanley go again. 10/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Hotel Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western
- Hotel Europa Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy