“Would give a miss”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would give a miss”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Service very poor, were made to feel uncomfortable and out of place because we ordered a starter to share.
I ordered the 'best pizza in the riva' allegedly; sausage and mushrooms, it was disgusting, dripping in grease and made me worry for the rest of the region if that was the best!
To top off the very poor service and food the waiter kept our change even though we waited for him to return with it.
A pretty disappointing experience, save yourselves the money and give a miss!

1 Thank travellingducklings

scotland
“Basic but good food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Wasnt expecting much. The restaurant is up a dingy alley but opens up to a nice outer space. Food not the best but above average.

Visited July 2012
West MIdlands
“Magic food at Merlino”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Make this your first stop for pizza at Riva Del Garda.Excellent food and service with a smile.The waiters were attentive, friendly and the food was soon on our table after we had ordered.The restuarant has a lovely outside seating area with a canopy to shield you from the intense daytime sun.
My partner had a salad which she said was one of the best she had ever eaten.The choice of pizzas is amazing and the Viennese one I had was truly delicious.
Definitely recommended.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank leechallenger
Vicenza
“One of my worst pizzas”
Reviewed September 12, 2010

What a shame... the location is nice, but service and food quality are poor. I had previously dined in the same place, but under a different management and decided to return with my family.
My experience: untrained and unprofessional staff (ONE waiter who had to cater to the entire Saturday evening clientele !), about 45 minutes of waiting time (though we arrived early), no good, overbaked, crusty pizzas.
I will never again return and recommend to chose another place to dine.

2 Thank Casey_Teckel