“very good”
Review of Kapuziner am See

Kapuziner am See
Cuisines: European, German, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Riva del Garda a piece of Bavaria ! At KAPUZINER is returned to the festive atmosphere of Monaco Bavarian Oktoberfest ! Excellent restaurant with typical German tradition accompanied by the best German beers !
Reviewed July 26, 2013

nice restaurant in good location. We ate here twice and thougfht it was one of the best in Riva. Food, price, service all ok. worth a visit

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Massive fan of the wienerschnitzel, always google the best restaurants that serve it when I go away. This is the best I've had outside of Vienna. Portions are massive and I'm ashamed that I wasn't able to finish it. I'll be trying everyday though for the rest of my trip. Great find.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We popped in here for lunch to have a change from Italian food on a recent holiday - it's a nice little restaurant in the back end of the main town. They have a very large selection of beers which is great, unfortunately on our visit the service wasn't great.

The restaurant wan't busy and along with a couple of wheat beers we ordered two pretzels, some cheese and some Nürnberger sausages with mustard. I got my sausages and pretzel but without any mustard but my wife's food didn't come at all. We waited for a while but nothing came so we had to ask another two waiters before the rest of the food came and then when I asked about the mustard that was listed as coming with the sausages the waiter pointed to the sachets on the table with the salt & pepper. By the time my wifes food came I had eaten mine.

If you want a change from Italian food its still worth a visit as the beer is lovely and the pretzels pretty good, hopefully the service will be fine for you.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Disliked...nothing. It's great and we would have eaten here everyday if we could have but thought we should add variety.
Great German food and I recommend the schnitzel,which is exactly like you get it in Germany and is excellent value. Litres of beer make this place very appealing!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great value, great service and lovely food. The bratwurst selection is worth a try. Lovely location for watching the world go by. Would definitely go back for more. Lots of Bavarian beer on tap.