All reviews rooftop pool riviera travel flip flops prestige room lake garda recommend this hotel glass of prosecco our honeymoon best hotel we have stayed fantastic hotel turn down service half board little touches every evening pool towels surrounding mountains old town
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for our honeymoon and it had to be the best hotel we've ever stayed in. Didn't sell cigarettes so a member of staff kindly went off and got me a pack. Very clean,very fresh and staff really nice and helpful. Evening entertainment so relaxing and peaceful on the sky bar overlooking the scenery

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank davidgggg
Paolo T, Direttore at Hotel Kristal Palace - Tonelli Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Dear Davidgggg,
we are so glad you have enjoyed your stay! We are so proud you have choosen our hotel for such an important occasion.
Our main goal is to fulfil our guests' wishes and we do all our best to succeed in it.
We have planned a rich entertainment program for this summer with jazz concerts and one-man band.
We hope to welcome you again soon
Kind regards
Giuseppe Tonelli

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Top class hotel, staff were amazing, the food I could not fault but then again it's Italian, my first thought of the day was I wonder what's for evening meal I was never disappointed. The rooftop pool bar area and nightly live music was atmospheric and the beautiful views of the whole of Lake garda was spectacular. All in all a fantastic experience. Che bello rival del garda

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank noelm900
Giuseppe T, Direttore at Hotel Kristal Palace - Tonelli Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Thank you very much Noel M for your review.
It is really important for us to know that you had a fantastic experience, i'm really proud.
We appreciate the time you dedicated us for writing about your stay.
Best regards from Riva
Giuseppe Tonelli

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Definitely a highlight of our trip through Europe. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, and spacious. The food was amazing and the cocktails by the pool were incredible. If going to riva del Garda I recommend staying here, I will be back!

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank nwal22
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

Truly special experience; tentative staff enabling you to appreciate your time together without imposing on your time.

Special thanks to Jessica our waitress who was genuinely warm and friendly as she allowed me to practice my rusty spoken Italian and teach me a few more words to enhance my knowledge.
We fully enjoyed the dining experience taking opportunity to eat all the courses given, how some people could eat so much from the salad bar was incredible as the courses served to you was plenty.

The Sky Pool bar is a must for breakfast and cocktails.
Shame the Hotel didn't promote the cocktail happy hour as had we known would have bought more to sample the variety available some quite amazing.

Free bikes were handy though tricky and were funny as we mastered our balance, with their old style handle bars.

Recommend for couples looking for a quieter part Italy away from larger groups. Lots it trails to walk, cycle and lots of non-motorised water sports on the lake to participate or watch. Great areas of grass overlooking Lake Garda to enjoy an improvised picnic with wine. Perfecto!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank grantfamilydevon
Reviewed October 29, 2015

We spent a week at this beautiful hotel on a tour organised by Riviera Travel of the Lake Garda region and we could not have picked a finer place to stay. Rooms were spacious and immaculately kept whilst the food was some of the best I have ever eaten. The views over breakfast from the rooftop area were stunning and the staff were extremely friendly and attentive. Because we were on an organised tour our days were largely filled for us but if you are travelling independently there are lots of thing to do in the area with Riva del Garda just a short stroll away whilst using the ferry to see various towns around the lake is easy. But if you just want a lazy time the hotel and near surroundings are ideal for this as well. Choose this hotel and you won't regret it!!

Room tip: Best views are from the upper floors but even if your room is on the ground floor you can see everything from the rooftop bar area
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple