+ very nice building, ample parking space
+ rooms: spacious, quiet, clean
+ service: smiling, unobtrusive
+ in the price: squash, wellness, fitness, 3 pools, 3 tennis courts
+ center of Riva within 10 minutes walking distance
+ pool for kids with toboggan
- we didnt have time to use all the sports amenities - there are so many other things to do - so is it really necessary to pay the extra?
recommended, especially if you like to sport at the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why is it an authentic Sport Hotel? Our hotel is surrounded by greenery in Riva del Garda. It stands amidst the trees of its 11,000 m² grounds, where you can take part in outdoor sports, set your mind at ease and soak up positive energy. Our establishment has a tennis centre, a spa and wellness centre, a fitness area, indoor and outdoor pools, and a bike storage room. We have sports equipment for individual athletes and for groups. We organize activities with guides and instructors, and we work in partnership with independent companies and professionals. Why is it more than just a Sport Hotel? The hotel has a 1,500 m² wellness area and spa in its location by Lake Garda. We can cater to your individual needs with customized care and wellbeing programmes to suit your body's requirements. We are always delighted to welcome children to our hotel in Riva del Garda! There are special areas and services for youngsters, so the whole family will have a fantastic stay. As you fall in love with the exceptional surroundings at the Garda Sporting Club Hotel, all of your worries will drift away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Garda Sporting Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garda Sporting Club Hotel Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy