“nice restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“nice restaurant”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

eat here two nights service and food were very good .prices were ok when eating in all the restaurants in riva all the first courses are big after the first night we decided to share the first course and then have a main course still full.Vaticano back from the harbour we eat most nights at the harbour for the views,stiill a nice restaurant.

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Only interested in your money”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We made the mistake of being lured into this restaurant by a man on the street handing out vouchers for a free glass of Prosecco (half a glass when it arrived). Our order was wrongly recorded and I received no main course. When I asked where it was I was abruptly told I hadn't ordered anything. A cold lasagne eventually appeared. Others around us had similar problems with missing items. When the bill arrived and I complained of having had to eat my (cold ) meal after my husband had finished I was grudgingly offered a paltry 3euro reduction in the bill. These people were clearly only interested in getting as many people in and out of their restaurant as quickly as they could with no care at all for their satisfaction.
The food, when it came, was mediocre at best.

1 Thank Kay H
aberdeen
“Worst Restaurant Of Our Holiday”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This place was busy which I believe was due to the free drinks being offered to enter. If I had only known how bad the food would was going to be, but you learn from experience and I would encourage others to go elsewhere - the Piccadilly is only a 5 minute walk away and it is excellent.

I had Lasagne here and I have tasted better from a cheap Supermarket, it was terrible and I couldn't eat it. The service was not particularly good either.

I try to look for positives and that would be the atmosphere created by it being busy.

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Friendly manager”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Although this restaurant was preparing to host a lunchtime wedding reception, they still took time to serve us coffee without hurrying us out.

Visited May 2014
Herzliya, Israel
“Great restaurant in Lake Garda”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Food was great. The staff was cooperative explaining us what is in the menu & the differences between the meals.

Visited April 2014