We have stayed in this hotel for one week in September 2011 and it was one of my best holidays. The hotel is easy to find, there are very friendly and helpful staffs, free wifi connections and swimming pool. We have the smallest room from the offer - basic room - but we were very satisfied. The room was very nice and modern facilities, design with a large comfortable bed and great balcony overlooking the lake and the mountains.
The hotel is nearby the lake - only cross one street and it is 15 minute by walk via the very romantic lake promenade to city centre.
Breakfast is rich. Several kinds of bread, cereal, yogurt, jam, fruit, scrambled eggs, corn flakes, pudding, tiramisu, bacon, fruit juice, water, milk, coffee, tea.
After this week in Riva and in Villa Enrica hotel, we stayed for a few days in France, but we have returned to Riva and Villa Enrica back and spend our last 3 days here. We have stayed here with our dog and there is no problem with this.
I can reccomend this hotel for 100 %.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Enrica is a 3 stars hotel located just a couple of minutes walking from the lake and 15 minutes from the town centre of Riva del Garda. The hotel offers swimming pool, free wifi, bike depot and a rich breakfast buffet, served every morning from 7.30 To 11.00 Am. All our rooms have air conditioning, private bathroom, IPod docking station and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Enrica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Enrica Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Villa Enrica Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy