“Fabulous!”

Enosteria I Momenti
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just returned to our hotel having ventured into Riva. Whilst sat in the piazza for a pre dinner drink I looked up goos restaurants near me and fpund this little gem. Having passed many lovely places to eat on the way we were a little reluctant on arrical . However, the service here was exemplary and the food delicious- I opted for the special seaford spaghetti whilst my husband chose the seafood risotto- both were absolutely delicious. To accompany our meal we ordered a local dru white wine also delicious! Despite feeling full we had to do dessertt the chocolate cake was simply orgasmic!!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Biker2013, Proprietario at Enosteria I Momenti, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Carolyn , many thank’s for your review. I Momenti

Write a reviewReviews (695)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

This friendly restaurant and bar is tucked away in a side street of central Riva De Garda.

We dined there as a family of four and had a great meal. My daughters shared a Pizza (€15), as we were advised that sharing is the way to best enjoy the thick and rich base. I am an avid pizza baker and found the dough (risen over 48-72h) to be very tasty and special.

I had the truffle risotto (€14) and my wife chose the salmon (€15). All dishes tasted incredibly good and cooked to perfection. My wife and i also tried local white wines by the glass, which were wonderful. There is also a range of very interesting local artisan beers available, which are worth a try. All four of us also shared a tasty meat/cheese platter and 2 great Tiramisu.

The overall bill came to €91, which is about €10-15 above average for a family-of-four meal in Riva. But in my view it is absolutely worth the additional money. Service was patient, friendly and knowledgeable.

Locals stopped by for a drink and it was great to see community appeal of this place. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2019
Biker2013, Proprietario at Enosteria I Momenti, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Dear Pichel3000, we are very proud after your nice Review. Hope to see you and your Family again. Giorgio and staff dei Momenti

Reviewed August 4, 2019

My wife and I decided to try out this ristorante in Riva. In one word "Fantastic". The flavours and quality of food were outstanding.
All the staff also outstanding. From being welcomed and guided to our table to the waiter who had memorised the specials and recommended dishes from the menu, to the drinks waiter and at one point a chef serving our main meal.
We have already booked again towards the middle of our holiday.
Would highly recommend!!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Biker2013, Proprietario at Enosteria I Momenti, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Dear Simonoddie, many thank’s for your review. I Momenti

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Recommended by our host at Riva Lake Lodge, this small pizzeria was a pleasant surprise. Their staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, their pizza... different. A particular dough and very individual toppings make this a special experience, even more so when the ‘pizzaiolo’ comes to the table to explain what he’s just serving you. We had a ‘standard’ buffalo mozzarella and tomato pizza and another one with truffle and both were delicious. Don’t go if you want a Neapolitan style pizza. Go if you like to experiment with food that you love. Pizza is one of my favourite things, so I’m quite defensive of traditions, but this place won me over. Well done guys!

Date of visit: July 2019

Dear dbogani, we are wery proud after your review. Hope to see you again. Giorgio and staff dei Momenti

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

I really really really recommend this restaurant. Their food is amazing and so is the service from the owner and the people working there. We are only staying for two nights and are taking about going to the same restaurant tomorrow. Has never happened before!

Date of visit: July 2019
Biker2013, Proprietario at Enosteria I Momenti, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear Matildaksj, many thank’s for your review. I Momenti