See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at this hotel we did not know what to expect. When we found the entrance we were surprised. It looked very nice and clean. The lady at reception was very friendly. The rooms were a good size with 2 single beds. There was a balcony overlooking the river worth fabulous views. We walked along the river that evening and the atmosphere in the town was great. There was a great buzz around. We had breakfast and it was nice. There was a good selection for breakfast and it was quiet when we were there. I would recommend staying in rooms with the river views.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is far from "welcoming tourist or guest" the attitud I got today Sept 27 was one of the worst I ever had!! The room was hot and when ask to turn the air condition (yes, you have to ask at front desk) the lady told me to open the window!!
The attitud toward me as a guest was very rude and disrespectfull!! I will advise anyone NOT to spend your money at this hotel!!
Breakfast is one of the worst in Italy!! Go and mark this hotel as "no go"!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Very nice rooms, walking distance to everywhere: Restaurants, the old city, and a walk along the river. The river view and good air quality added to the good experience, was a good surprise.
They let me park my bike just in front to be seen by the receptionist :)

Room tip: rooms facing the river are the best
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Small hotel very well located close to the historical center of Rieti
Single room very small but clean and cheap
Even if not so far from pubs and nightlife the place is silent enough to sleep in peace
Breakfast included

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2016

Located on the River Velino, if you book a room on the river's side, you can watch the highly entertaining people-powered boat competition that is held annually in Rieti, usually the last week in July. From your small balcony your view takes in the entire route from Piazza San Francesco to the Ponte Romana. The Hotel Cavour charges 85 euros for a room for two, buffet breakfast included. Modern, clean with helpful receptionists, you can request a free parking pass if you have a vehicle. We have stayed at several other hotels in Rieti, but the Cavour is by far the most modern and within walkable distance to shops, bars and restaurants.

Room tip: The river side rooms have a view of the river and mountains. Ask for free parking.
Date of stay: July 2016