“Beautiful Belvedere”
Review of Hotel Belvedere

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riccione
Hotel Belvedere
Ranked #1 of 289 Hotels in Riccione
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was my first trip to the Belvedere hotel and I was impressed! The hotel had a unique warm atmosphere with helpful and pleasant staff. Marina's hands on approach and attention to detail was impressive. Marina and her staff went out of their way make sure all her guests received personal attention. I felt I was a guest in her home.
I would also like to mention that the guides who lead the bike tours were fantastic! I would highly recommend this bike hotel for those looking for a hotel which caters to cyclists. You won't be disappointed !

• Stayed: May 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,827)

Reviewed June 16, 2014

No hesitation in recommending Hotel Belvedere to anyone who loves cycling. I've done a fair bit of cycling but this was my first ever cycling holiday and I had an absolute ball!! Marina and her team are amazing, nothing seems too much trouble to ensure guests feel welcome and looked after from the moment they arrive until the last goodbye. It's no surprise that so many of the guests I met during our week had stayed at the Belvedere before, some more that 8 times! The hotel is a stone's throw from the beach and the hinterland offers some fantastic riding country. The guided cycle tours are well organised into groups to suit all cycling and fitness levels so you can push yourself as hard, or as little, as you like. The guides are excellent, and everything any cyclist needs is there - top spec. De Rosa bikes to hire if you need to, Claudio the mechanic to make sure everything works just right, and a locked bike store to keep your precious machine safe when not in use. During our week, the daily rides started around 9:00am which allowed plenty of time to enjoy a fabulous breakfast. We finished around 2:30pm when it's back to the hotel for a well earned buffet lunch, followed by a chance to relax by the pool, to take a walk along the beach, indulge in some retail therapy or to pamper yourself in the amazingly well equipped spa. Best of all, have a shiatsu massage with Steffi - she is amazing. And I must mention the buffet style evening meal which was totally delicious every day with emphasis on fresh ingredients - I particularly enjoyed the wonderful vegetables and salads. Rooms are modern, spotless, well appointed and comfortable, and I was pleased to have chosen a room with a balcony overlooking the sea. All in all I can only think of positive things to say about the Belvedere Bike Hotel, I made some great new friends, and am already planning a return trip this year - like others, I can't wait until 2015!!

Room Tip: If budget and availability allows, go for a room with a balcony.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you love Italy, the food,the people,the sea,the countryside and like to be pampered then look no further than Hotel Belvedere, Riccione. All you would want under one roof will lots more. Happy,helpful staff. Great food the list of satisfaction goes on and on. If you love cycling then you are in for happy days with other cyclists. Great bonus. Cycle,buffet lunch,swim or just chill by the pool with the beach three mins walk. You will go home very happy and want to go back. Just returned with all family for my birthday. Six year old grandchild ask already when are we going back. I have already booked for September. Did not want to wait till next year. Rooms great,clean some overlook pool,some the sea. This hotel is more than a four star. Don't miss out on a great holiday. Thanks to Marina, and all her team for a wonderful time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Highly recommended. I've rarely stayed in such a welcoming, fun hotel. The staff are incredibly friendly and always willing to help (how did they learn all our names?) and the food is THE BEST. Our bedroom and bathroom were clean and bright and comfortable with everything we needed. The spa is wonderful - perfectly clean and wonderfully relaxing and the massages were magnificent. The cycling was fun with something for everyone and the guides were excellent. There's a bit of traffic to negotiate first but afterwards you're in rolling hills. I had no idea what I was expecting when I signed up for this but it exceeded all expectations on all accounts. Yes, only accolades - it was that good. I'll definitely be back (in fact already trying to work out how I can get there in September). Grazie mille my Belvedere friends.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

As soon as we arrived at the Belvedere Hotel we were approached with warm hospitality and a glass of Prosecco! The location is perfect. We had the best of both worlds. Our room balcony overlooked the Adriatic sea and we were a cycle away from rolling hills and mountains. Our room was clean, modern and bright. Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner/wine included, was spectacular. The best part were the staff ....incredible hospitality, always willing to help us, with a smile. Don't miss out on the massages, one of the highlights for me! The guides were helpful, caring and friendly and we were able to choose the guided tour (km/pace) for the day which led us to a picturesque village or town. One of the nights we were provided with great entertainment/dancing and lots of fun. Very warm memories and I look forward to returning again!

1  Thank Liz H
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We just returned from a week at the Belvedere Bike Hotel. We could not have asked for better accommodations. The hotel is beautiful. The staff was spectacular--friendly and helpful, always with a smile on their face. The owner, Marina, is so incredible. She truly made everyone feel like family. She knew us by name and welcomed us when we arrived late on our first day. The food is truly amazing. Our cycling tour guides were awesome, providing different tours each day. We hired De Rosa bikes through the hotel and we were very happy with the bikes as well. Claudio, the bike mechanic, was extremely helpful in getting our bikes set up properly. I just can't say enough wonderful things about our experience. We are already planning our trip for next year. Thank you to all at the Belvedere Bike Hotel. We can't wait to come back next year. Grazie!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but it's worth it to upgrade to a junior suite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This was our fifth visit to Hotel Belvedere and we took all out family for the first time. We have always told them how good it was, and now that they have become keen cyclists, it seemed a good opportunity to get everyone together for a great time.

And what a good time it was! Food, rooms and cycling tours are all great, with challenging rides for the more committed and gentler rides for the leisure riders among us.

A warm welcome from Marina and the staff set the tone for great service throughout the week, and I can honestly say that we could not fault the team one bit - the number of regulars says it all, once you sample the Belvedere experience you will be hooked.

We have booked again for next year and it seems it will become a regular family event. My only question is can I possibly get out there again in September as well?!

We love it!