“Biking hotel that sets the standard all should follow”
Review of Hotel Belvedere

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riccione
Hotel Belvedere
Ranked #1 of 288 Hotels in Riccione
“Biking hotel that sets the standard all should follow”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

The Belvedere is absolutely wonderful. From the rooms to the food to the cleanliness, everything is just great. Oh, I forgot about the cycling! Incredible rides everyday for all skill levels. It's great fun to have a glass of wine in the evening and choose the next day's route with your cycling buddies. I was by myself but felt right at home as I met new friends from the very first hour I was there. The guides are unmatched and you will consider them friends by journey's end. Marina knows how to run a hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The belvedere is a wonderful experience! The staff are fabulous & really treat all of their guests as VIPs . The evenings have a real party atmosphere. We are returning this year in May & I can't wait.

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have had the pleasure to go to the Belvedere 4 times so, always with my parents, and always feel like I've gone back home!
Marina and all the staff have found a winning combination to keep people going back year after year. The food is amazing, all fresh and tasty and different every night. The cycling is great for those who are experienced or not, though I've never actually gone out and cycled as I'm a competitive sunbather ;) The deck area is great for this with just a walk down the stairs to the pool, but the beach is also a stones throw away and is a nice change with the addition of breeze.
The beach party/pool party are always a great night.
Over all, I cannot give this hotel and it's staff enough praise for what they have achieved here! I will be bringing my partner in September, as well as being there with my parents again!
See you all in September!!
Much love!

Room Tip: There are different rooms available, ask before you book to see the difference!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank roxyrose90
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The Belvedere bike hotel offers guests the very best in Italian hospitality and experience.
The family run resort caters for an eclectic mix of guests but the predominant focus is on cycling.
The daily routine is both energetic and rewarding.The food is exceptional,varied and plentiful.The theme nights and the hostess's personalised cooking are the stand-outs for me.I would certainly return if ever in that part of Italy again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The Belvedere Bike Hotel in Riccione, Italy is a unique and beautiful experience. I went in Sept. this year with my older sister, who had been there in Sept. 2012 with her spouse, both of them experienced cyclists. I am not, so I bought a hybrid at home and began to train in July. I was thrilled with the rides (I had never done 50 km on straight roads let alone the climbs we did). Every day was a challenge and I stepped up to the plate (never stopped once because of fatigue, I refused!) Thanks to the expert direction and an expert Italian guide, Danilo, I exceeded my own beliefs in what I could do. I was in the Leisure Class, not your usual level of leisure, but doable!! Fantastic hospitality from all of the staff, Anna, Diane, Melanie and especially, the owner Marina. The food was out of this world, every day, night etc. was special and I have never had such fresh delicious food in any hotel I have ever stayed in. My sister and hubby are booked for next September, and I will sign up early next year for my daughter and I to live this fantastic experience. The last night "O Solo Mio" party was exquisite, dancing under the stars with music and gourmet Italian Cuisine!! I think I might have had too much pink Prosecco that night, you think?? A truly warm and unique vacation, I recommend it to all avid Cyclists as well as strong novices such as myself. Buying a road bike next year!! Thanks Marina, please get Diane back, she looks great in a shiny dress:) Until 2015...Janet

Room Tip: Any room in this place is great, you will not be there except to sleep anyway
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank janramreview
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Thanks to everyone at the Belvedere again for simply the best kind of holiday for anyone who loves cycling, eating, and being pampered in an elegant environment! Marina and all her staff are delightful, fun and professional and treat each guest to a wonderful experience. The guides and rides are great, accommodating various levels - this year I traveled with my sister, a novice cyclist, and Danilo helped her become a confident rider who wants to come back for more. We were really lucky with the weather so after a delicious post-ride lunch we headed for the beach most days. Looking forward to September 2014!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Belper, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Marina and her staff looks after us as brilliantly as ever, great food, superb rooms. Just a shame we could not stay longer. The spa was new and a fantastic addition. For those people who have not been and enjoy cycling holidays with the option of guides taking groups that ride at different speeds it does not come any better. I suggest you book early as it is always very popular

Thanks Marina and have a great 2014 season and hopefully we will be back soon