“One of a kind experience”
Review of Hotel Belvedere

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riccione
Hotel Belvedere
Ranked #1 of 291 Hotels in Riccione
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was our first visit to the Belvedere and it will not be our last! We are going to make our stay at the Belvedere an annual affair. Marina and her staff were fantastic. They are professional, efficient and very personable. We have travelled a lot and stayed in many hotels but our experience has never been as good as our experience at the Belvedere in Riccione. The food and service were phenomenal. We cannot wait to return next year and because it was so good we are staying an extra week! A mention also has to go to the tour guides too! What a great bunch of guys, polite, friendly, interesting and their goal to give you the best experience cycling in the incredible Italian countryside and that is exactly what they did! See you all next year!

3  Thank Teresa J
There are newer reviews for Hotel Belvedere

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I'm a fussy traveller rarely moved to write a review, however having just returned from my second visit to the Belvedere i feel compelled to share just how great this hotel is.
As a cyclist, every possible requirement is catered for - you really feel like a Pro for a week.
Comfort, food, service and tour guides are first class, and how they can perfectly launder your gear in a couple of hours is miraculous. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Butts2
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Another May, another holiday at the Belvedere! Every year I think maybe I should try somewhere else, but as always, the Belvedere provides top quality service, lovely food, great staff, excellent cycling guides and good company
...so I guess I'll be back again next year!

2  Thank oldtrackie1
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was my second trip to Belvedere and, I must admit, i was somewhat nervous as I had such a ownderful time the first trip I was worried the second trip couldn't possibly be as enjoyable, particularly as I was only travelling with 1 friend, not a large group as before. My fears were completely unfounded and, if anything, I enjoyed my trip even more because of the amazing friedns i made during the week. You are greeted as a long lost relative when you arrive, with kisses and hugs from the staff. The food was incredible and varied, the bike trips were gorgeous (and challenging) and the staff incredible, from the waiters to the guides. Your days is filled with biking, eating, relaxing at the spa, enjoying evening events (pool parties, italian lessons, cooking lessons, etc) - paradise! I can't wait to come back again!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I just completed another wonderful week at the Belvedere. My only disappointment was having to leave. One week is not long enough at this unique and special place. It was a sad day having to leave. I am already looking forward to my next visit. This is no regular hotel. The Belvedere is one of a kind. The owner Marina has a special gift in bringing people together, and her passion for the Belvedere shows in every area. Marina and her friendly and loving staff will make your stay comfortable, relaxing, fun and unforgettable! The very reason many guests return over and over, cyclists and non-cyclists. The cycling is great!! There is 5 different levels of riding groups to accommodate all levels of riders. I would recommend anyone traveling from over seas to rent one of the bikes there, to avoid the hassle with the airlines. They have top notch bikes with good components. There is a bike tech on site to help fit you properly and with any technical issue. You can discuss your bike request with the staff when booking. One of the great extras the Belvedere offered for cyclists is a daily laundry service for your bike clothing. When you check in you pay a small deposit for a laundry bag with your room number and everyday after cycling you drop your cycling clothing in a bin and that night you pick it up fresh and clean. So there is no need to stuff your luggage with several different cycling changes. There are so many extras and special surprises included in your stay. Besides your comfortable and clean rooms, friendly & helpful staff, wonderful cycling tours with amazing and fun guides, incredible spa and more food then you could imagine. You can take part in a cooking class, learning how to make tasty italian pasta, and an Italian class offered another day. I took part in both and enjoyed it very much! The weekly BBQ at Marinas country home is fantastic along with a spectacular pool party another evening that is beautifully decorated, with more delicious food and great entertainment. The Belvedere is a family which brings fun, loving, positive people together from around the world. I have made many long term friendships with staff and guests from around the globe. I will continue returning to the Belvedere and recommend it to cyclist and non-cyclists for the experience alone! Thank you to all the Belvedere family for making another one of my stays unforgettable and for being so welcoming and Kind. I miss you all and each of you continue to make me smile:-)

Crystal

Room Tip: Let the staff know your requests.
1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed May 13, 2013

While the roads of Emilia Romagna may not be as silky smooth as say Mallorca or Tuscany, the overall Belvedere experience more than makes up for a few bumpy sections of pavement.

The staff of the Belvedere are wonderful and know how to make their guests comfortable from the minute they greet you. The food is plentiful, great variety and healthy to fuel the next days ride. The "Glamour" suites are super comfortable, quiet and clean.

Marina and her staff do a wonderful job of providing unique evening guest experiences and enough entertainment to let you forget how tired your legs may be.

The five guided rides heading out each day work very well, especilly for couples that prefer different distances or intensity levels. You can meet by the pool after your days ride to compare notes.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Flyer2014
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have just spent a fabulous week at the belvedere bike hotel with friends. The bike hire, the hotel, the staff and everything about the place is superb. I could not recommend this place highly enough to anyone wanting to enjoy road biking in this beautiful area. The atmosphere is relaxed and inclusive and feels like staying in a house party - Great for groups and couples alike. Several guided rides a day cater for all abilities and the pool,spa, fully catered meals and parties all thrown in make this a place to truly unwind in and have a very special holiday. Like many others we plan on returning!

Room Tip: We had a standard room on the fourth floor with no balcony but velux windows in the ceiling and a co...