“The friendliest and the best bike hotel”
Review of Hotel Belvedere

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riccione
Hotel Belvedere
Ranked #1 of 291 Hotels in Riccione
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Excellent bike guides. The friendliest and most professional hotel staff. The service was impeccable. The food was excellent. It was my first time staying at Hotel Belvedere and I know I will go back again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 26, 2013

How many times have you been able to say that you couldn't fault anything about a hotel? In my case, I don't think that I have ever been able to say that before staying at the Belvedere. The Belvedere Hotel is something special. I booked the hotel from Australia and as I was going to be on my own, I was a bit apprehensive, particularly about the riding. I needn't have worried. The rented bike fitted me perfectly and slightly worn tyres were replaced without me asking. I found the riding challenging but there was always a guide there to encourage you to keep going and to make sure that you were ok. The ride regrouped regularly and, what was particularly thoughtful, we always went into the cafes together. Recovering in the wonderful spa facilities each day ensured I was always ready for the next day's ride. The atmosphere at the hotel was friendly and welcoming and everything was spotless with beautiful flower arrangements. The staff all smiled which speaks for itself and nothing was too much trouble. The food....well words cannot really describe the quality, choice and abundance at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Marina, the hotel owner, excels as the perfect host, welcoming you not only to her hotel but to her country house for a barbecue, making you feel like one of the family. The final accolade...free bike clothes washing every day! Once again my heartfelt thanks for a fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our 3rd eastern at Belvedere together with family members. We look forward to the return next year already. The best way to selebrate eastern and start our bike season. Everythin is excellent, service, food, hospitality, the people, tourguides, guest - yes this is absolute the best hotel ever. Marina and her staff made us feel like home and that we are part of a big international family. When meeting the same guests every year is also a sign that we are satisfied and enjoy our stay at Marina's. Not a single detail is forgotten. We meet smily people and fresh flowers in the lobby everyday. All the best from Sigmund and Torill

Room Tip: one of the rooms with sea view..... in 4th floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SigmundKongsberg
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A trip with some friends, fantastic food, spa, beauty treatments, shopping at the local market at Rimini. A really enjoyable trip - despite some very un-Italian spring weather. Staff were as always outstanding and Marina (hotel owner) made us feel so welcome.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Belvedere as part of his cycling week. From the moment you step in you realise this hotel is unique and very different. The owner Marina is the most amazing person. Where Marina leads, the staff follow
The hotel lobby is very welcoming with beautiful fresh flowers which get changed very frequently.
Our room was immaculately clean, beautifully decorated overlooking the beach. The food and service are of very high standard and nothing is too much trouble for all the staff.
The cycle rides on offer were suitable for various levels of capability and my husband enjoyed it very much. But the non cyclists were also very well looked after with yoga sessions, Italian cooking and language lessons and flower arranging.Another highlight of the week was the Paella cooked by Marina and also the Piadina.
A special thank you to Eleonora for helping me with picking the Christening gown for my grand daughter.
My husband and I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saroj78
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Having only returned yesterday from a week in New York, we find ourselves longing to return to our beloved Belvedere for our 6th annual holiday!

Marina and staff certainly know how to look after their guests, which they treat as family! Our room at the Millenium Broadway was disappointing, the bed had a quilt but no cover on it, very odd the sheets however were clean but not of the same standard as Marina's! The hotel could also have taken a few from Marina's maids who always make your bed up beautifully and arrange kids toys in the most lovely way, the bathroom and toilet is always spotless unlike the Millenium!

Our New York experience was truly wonderful and breathtaking but we now look forward to August to returning to our beloved Belvedere!!!

Room Tip: The Junior Suite is a must!!,
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MoltoBeneGlasgow
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The headline says it all.
Here we are being taken against a totally wonderful way.
We arrived late on a Saturday and it was delicious food in our room.
Service is fantastic and the staff always has a smile for you no matter what you ask for.
We were there to bicycle and the bicycle tours are organized for all levels, and the guides take care of everyone.
After the tour you will be served a wonderful lunch and you can relax in the spa department afterwards.
This is the 3. Time we visit Belvedere Hotel, but it’s not the last. We will back next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends