“Excellent and sporty eastern”
Review of Hotel Belvedere

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riccione
Hotel Belvedere
Ranked #1 of 289 Hotels in Riccione
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our 3rd eastern at Belvedere together with family members. We look forward to the return next year already. The best way to selebrate eastern and start our bike season. Everythin is excellent, service, food, hospitality, the people, tourguides, guest - yes this is absolute the best hotel ever. Marina and her staff made us feel like home and that we are part of a big international family. When meeting the same guests every year is also a sign that we are satisfied and enjoy our stay at Marina's. Not a single detail is forgotten. We meet smily people and fresh flowers in the lobby everyday. All the best from Sigmund and Torill

Room Tip: one of the rooms with sea view..... in 4th floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SigmundKongsberg
Write a ReviewReviews (1,829)

Reviewed April 11, 2013

A trip with some friends, fantastic food, spa, beauty treatments, shopping at the local market at Rimini. A really enjoyable trip - despite some very un-Italian spring weather. Staff were as always outstanding and Marina (hotel owner) made us feel so welcome.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Belvedere as part of his cycling week. From the moment you step in you realise this hotel is unique and very different. The owner Marina is the most amazing person. Where Marina leads, the staff follow
The hotel lobby is very welcoming with beautiful fresh flowers which get changed very frequently.
Our room was immaculately clean, beautifully decorated overlooking the beach. The food and service are of very high standard and nothing is too much trouble for all the staff.
The cycle rides on offer were suitable for various levels of capability and my husband enjoyed it very much. But the non cyclists were also very well looked after with yoga sessions, Italian cooking and language lessons and flower arranging.Another highlight of the week was the Paella cooked by Marina and also the Piadina.
A special thank you to Eleonora for helping me with picking the Christening gown for my grand daughter.
My husband and I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saroj78
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Having only returned yesterday from a week in New York, we find ourselves longing to return to our beloved Belvedere for our 6th annual holiday!

Marina and staff certainly know how to look after their guests, which they treat as family! Our room at the Millenium Broadway was disappointing, the bed had a quilt but no cover on it, very odd the sheets however were clean but not of the same standard as Marina's! The hotel could also have taken a few from Marina's maids who always make your bed up beautifully and arrange kids toys in the most lovely way, the bathroom and toilet is always spotless unlike the Millenium!

Our New York experience was truly wonderful and breathtaking but we now look forward to August to returning to our beloved Belvedere!!!

Room Tip: The Junior Suite is a must!!,
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MoltoBeneGlasgow
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The headline says it all.
Here we are being taken against a totally wonderful way.
We arrived late on a Saturday and it was delicious food in our room.
Service is fantastic and the staff always has a smile for you no matter what you ask for.
We were there to bicycle and the bicycle tours are organized for all levels, and the guides take care of everyone.
After the tour you will be served a wonderful lunch and you can relax in the spa department afterwards.
This is the 3. Time we visit Belvedere Hotel, but it’s not the last. We will back next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank glovvik
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My one week stay turned into three, and I will be returning several times!!! I arrived at the hotel Belvedere well traveling on my own in Italy, and the moment I arrived the staff greeted me with their warm friendly smiles. Instantly making me feel welcome and comfortable. The owner Marina puts her heart and soul into creating a special atmosphere in her hotel for the guests that I have never experienced anywhere else. Her magic brings all the guests and staff together creating one big happy Italian family!!! Between Marina and her staff from the time you arrive till you leave, you literally do not have to worry about a single thing. The rooms are spotless and comfortable. You wake up to the best breakfast buffet I have experienced in all my travels. Fresh fruits, yogurts, cereals, breads, pastries, meats, eggs, coffee, water, juices.....
Then you have the choice to join four or five different cycling groups, with different levels. The guides are friendly and will tour you through the most beautiful country side. When you arrive back at the hotel there will be a delicious lunch waiting for you with a large variety of food once again. The pool area and the spa are spotless and wonderful places to kick back and relax. The beautiful beach is steps from the hotel where you can walk or run for miles, or simply lay back in the sun enjoying the sand & sea. In the evening you will experience another amazing meal with plenty of great tasting dishes. After dinner the pool area and lounge are great places to relax and enjoy conversation with other guests and staff. During my time at the Belvedere I met many wonderful people from around the world. Marina has a special gift in bringing people together and any worries or stress you may have before you arrive disappear at the Belvedere. If you are coming to cycle and do not want to travel with your own bike, let the staff know you will be renting a bike for your stay, and your size. They are professional level bikes and all new. If you are not cycling, there is many other things to do either at the hotel or area, including tours. There are so many extras that Marina and the staff do for the guests during their stay, special things like a cooking & Spanish class by the pool one day, delicious appetizers before dinner by the pool one evening, another evening you may find yourself enjoying a special entertaining night filled with many delightful surprises, another afternoon you may find yourself in the beautiful Italian country side for a backyard BBQ. The Belvedere is a unique and very special place. It is truly a little piece of heaven on earth!

Room Tip: When booking let the staff know your needs and they will be sure to take care of you!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was attending the Mia Exhibition in Rimini , so I booked a few rooms for myself and business partners. The owner of the hotel Marina was amazing as were all the other members of staff,
She arranged transport to and from the Exhibition, organized relaxing spa treatments in the hotel spa for when we came home from an exhausting day at the Exhibition and then prepared amazing dinners in the evening to avoid the hastle of looking for restaurants. After dinner, we would relax in the bar and no one ever said that the bar was closed which made all my Scottish partners very happy! I would highly recommend Marina's hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business