Hotel Belvedere
$363
$302
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Augustus Riccione(Riccione)(Great Value!)
$133
Hotel Lungomare(Riccione)
Hotel Fantasy(Riccione)
Priceline
Hotel Perla(Riccione)
Hotel Maestri(Riccione)
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,841 results
All reviewspool partybike hotelde rosa bikesmarina's countrynext yearcycling holidayglamour roompaellacycling guidesglass of proseccobike clothestop notchevery guestspecial eventsgreat cyclingitalian lessonsnew friends
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Having only returned yesterday from a week in New York, we find ourselves longing to return to our beloved Belvedere for our 6th annual holiday!

Marina and staff certainly know how to look after their guests, which they treat as family! Our room at the Millenium Broadway was disappointing, the bed had a quilt but no cover on it, very odd the sheets however were clean but not of the same standard as Marina's! The hotel could also have taken a few from Marina's maids who always make your bed up beautifully and arrange kids toys in the most lovely way, the bathroom and toilet is always spotless unlike the Millenium!

Our New York experience was truly wonderful and breathtaking but we now look forward to August to returning to our beloved Belvedere!!!

Room Tip: The Junior Suite is a must!!,
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MoltoBeneGlasgow
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The headline says it all.
Here we are being taken against a totally wonderful way.
We arrived late on a Saturday and it was delicious food in our room.
Service is fantastic and the staff always has a smile for you no matter what you ask for.
We were there to bicycle and the bicycle tours are organized for all levels, and the guides take care of everyone.
After the tour you will be served a wonderful lunch and you can relax in the spa department afterwards.
This is the 3. Time we visit Belvedere Hotel, but it’s not the last. We will back next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank glovvik
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My one week stay turned into three, and I will be returning several times!!! I arrived at the hotel Belvedere well traveling on my own in Italy, and the moment I arrived the staff greeted me with their warm friendly smiles. Instantly making me feel welcome and comfortable. The owner Marina puts her heart and soul into creating a special atmosphere in her hotel for the guests that I have never experienced anywhere else. Her magic brings all the guests and staff together creating one big happy Italian family!!! Between Marina and her staff from the time you arrive till you leave, you literally do not have to worry about a single thing. The rooms are spotless and comfortable. You wake up to the best breakfast buffet I have experienced in all my travels. Fresh fruits, yogurts, cereals, breads, pastries, meats, eggs, coffee, water, juices.....
Then you have the choice to join four or five different cycling groups, with different levels. The guides are friendly and will tour you through the most beautiful country side. When you arrive back at the hotel there will be a delicious lunch waiting for you with a large variety of food once again. The pool area and the spa are spotless and wonderful places to kick back and relax. The beautiful beach is steps from the hotel where you can walk or run for miles, or simply lay back in the sun enjoying the sand & sea. In the evening you will experience another amazing meal with plenty of great tasting dishes. After dinner the pool area and lounge are great places to relax and enjoy conversation with other guests and staff. During my time at the Belvedere I met many wonderful people from around the world. Marina has a special gift in bringing people together and any worries or stress you may have before you arrive disappear at the Belvedere. If you are coming to cycle and do not want to travel with your own bike, let the staff know you will be renting a bike for your stay, and your size. They are professional level bikes and all new. If you are not cycling, there is many other things to do either at the hotel or area, including tours. There are so many extras that Marina and the staff do for the guests during their stay, special things like a cooking & Spanish class by the pool one day, delicious appetizers before dinner by the pool one evening, another evening you may find yourself enjoying a special entertaining night filled with many delightful surprises, another afternoon you may find yourself in the beautiful Italian country side for a backyard BBQ. The Belvedere is a unique and very special place. It is truly a little piece of heaven on earth!

Room Tip: When booking let the staff know your needs and they will be sure to take care of you!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was attending the Mia Exhibition in Rimini , so I booked a few rooms for myself and business partners. The owner of the hotel Marina was amazing as were all the other members of staff,
She arranged transport to and from the Exhibition, organized relaxing spa treatments in the hotel spa for when we came home from an exhausting day at the Exhibition and then prepared amazing dinners in the evening to avoid the hastle of looking for restaurants. After dinner, we would relax in the bar and no one ever said that the bar was closed which made all my Scottish partners very happy! I would highly recommend Marina's hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank lorraine l
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I discovered Hotel Belvedere in Riccione, Italy, through my cycling club. I just got into road cycling and decided to just go and meet some of the club members, who I have never met. There were about 5 of them.

My first time in Italy and I was just loving every moment of it. When I landed at Riccione, the hotel concierge was there to pick me up. Everyone, and I mean, everyone at the hotel was friendly, hospital, warm and accommodating.

The hotel is cute and very clean. Rooms are small but still I was there only to sleep. The BEST thing ever is the wonderful, wonderful spread they lay out for the guests. Breakfast, lunch, dinner ... excellent value for money and I say that because the bike tours are included in the package price. The bike leaders, male and female alike, are just knowledgeable and want to make sure you have a superb bike holiday. As I was a newbie cyclist, I went slow on the mountains, but Steve (he's the tour leader) came back for me making sure I was doing okay.

The spa is something else ... saunas are scented, they also have an ice bath and hot bath. Then they have a quiet room where you can just rest in a bathrobe while sipping on their wonderful fresh drinks.

I loved Hotel Belvedere so much and went back the following year, inviting 3 cycling friends with me. And they never ran out of words to say how great this hotel was. Marina, the owner, puts on the best events. This year, we had a seafood party by the beach ... amazing and delicious food, wonderful party, with lots of dancers who put on a show for us. Best time ever!!! And as if that was not enough, she opened her villa to us, where we had a bbq. Great way to have a break after a bike ride!

What more can I say? If you are a cyclist and you really want to experience being spoiled, go check out Hotel Belvedere. Their tours are amazing ... they have different levels! FYI, their panoramic tours (which are the beginners level) includes mountains, so do some training. I LOVE ITALY.... I LOVE HOTEL RICCIONE AND ALL ITS STAFF.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo