“Absolutely Amazing!”
Review of Hotel Belvedere

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riccione
Hotel Belvedere
Ranked #1 of 291 Hotels in Riccione
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this place! The staff were so warm and friendly, especially Marina. The room was beautiful, the food was great and the service was fantastic. The staff were very helpful when we had questions. I am not a biker (I was there to see my father do the Nove Colli), but I found there was enough to do at this beautiful hotel. And I enjoyed the leisure tour; our guide Danilo was fantastic! The parties were great, and the whole experience was unforgettable. I would definitely recommend this hotel, it made this family vacation one of our best! Looking forward to coming back :)

Room Tip: We were a group of four so our room was big and spacious!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I just returned from an amazing trip to Italy with a week at the Belvedere bike hotel with 2 of my friends. We have been traveling together for 20 years and all agree that the Stay at the Belvedere was the best!!!!!
From the first greeting by Anna til the last hug goodbye we were treated like their personal guests.
The tour guides were extraordinary and took us to fabulous places
The day at Marinas country villa was a highlight
The small intimate hotel allowed us to make new friends and have lots of laughs
Don't miss the pool party!!!!!!
A must do for any avid biker who likes to have fun!!!!!We will be back. Colleen and friends

Room Tip: Ask for the family room on the 4th floor with a great view
1  Thank Kimbo3
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was my 4th visit to this hotel for a cycling holiday. The reason I come back every year is that it is simply fantastic!

Room Tip: We had Glamour top rooms which are really modern and large. All rooms have been recently modernised...
Reviewed June 20, 2012

once you stay here you will not go anywhere else, the staff is amazing, Anna at the front desk greeted us with a huge hugs and was truly warm and welcoming. Of course Marina is a lively italian woman who is there to look after all your needs, she really does treat you like family and she upgraded us to a suite on the oceanfront , we were in heaven.. We cycled the hills with the wonderful quides , ate excellent food , wine tasting, crazy ,so crazy and fun pool party, cooking lesson, the list goes on and on.The atmosphere is so relaxing and cosy, we got to know everyone staying there but the end of the week and we made a new best friend, carol, from germany, its the kind of thing that happens at this hotel, We cant say enough good things about this hotel, super clean, lovely fresh flowers in the common areas.We saw how the daycare cared for one of the bikers children, he was extremely well cared for with lots of fun activities and lots of personal attention.Of cousre we would recommed this hotel to familys , bikers and anyone who just wants to be taken care of with extreme care, attention to detail, as well as loving warm hospitality.This is the place to be in italy, dont go anywhere else. patti ,kim and coll nelson bc

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was our first cycling hotel and we will come back. The variety and excellence of the food was only surpassed by the warmth, smiles, friendship and dedication of the remarkable Hotel staff. I will recommend going to this hotel on biking vacations to all the cyclists i know in Quebec. Thanks to everyone at the Belvedere hotel for our wonderful vacations :o)

Alain T

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alain T
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Ive been coming to the Hotel Belvedere for about 10 years now, most time twice a year, there is a reason for this, it feels like home! I love it, its a wonderful warm friendly place to stay, I usually come alone so I can meet all the other wonderful guests, and of course Marina and her lovely staff, its a place I come to and feel really special.
Needless to say the cyclings amazing the weather really good I came back two weeks ago and it was in the 30's,
The place is perfect, will be coming back again soon, :-)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Think this was holiday number 7 for us, and clearly we come back year after year because of the excellent hospitality of Marina and her fantastic team! Trust me when I say you are treated like family from the moment you walk in, and that's not just because we are regulars, we had some new people in our party of 20 and they were overwhelmed by the welcome and the ambience of this amazing hotel.
We are a group of cyclists and there are several rides available for all abilities. My guide Terry was really encouraging and motivated me to do a new Personal Best ride over to Urbino, across the beautiful 'rolling' countryside!!
As ever, all the non cyclists are excellently catered for too, with cooking lessons, Italian language sessions, and trips to catch up with the cyclists at various beautiful towns and at Marina's country house BBQ.
For the first time, we had the opportunity to indulge in the first Beach Party of the season (we normally go a week earlier and have a 'Pool party'). I cant believe what a fabulous setting they created for us, see picture. Lovely food and a fantastic party that went on into the early hours!
As a very special treat, Marina also allowed us to pick some dishes for our last dinner, which we enjoyed sat out by the pool. It is all these touches, that make the Belvedere such an awesome place to be, thanks to Marina's effervescent and enthusiatic approach which extends throughout her excellent team.
We will be back!!!