1,381 results
All reviews nice shower stayed for nights kids club the hotel staff per day jacuzzi activated valentina sofa rimini corridor cleaners seafront canada
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I recently stayed at Select Suites as part of a cycling trip at The Belvedere Cycling Hotel in Riccione. From the moment I arrived I was impressed with how clean and well appointed the hotel was. My single room was quite spacious, modern and well maintained. Their roof top patio is a hidden gem of a spot to hang out, they are across the street from the beach... and within walking distance to the shopping area.

The thing that was most impressive though was the level of service provided by the staff. The one person I want to point out is Valentina who worked at the front desk.

On my very first day in Riccione, my phone died and with it all of my travel itinerary docs for the remainder of my time in Italy and Spain, including my flight back to Canada.

After getting a replacement phone at the Apple Store in Rimini, I attempted to do a back up replacement at the hotel and that failed. trying again the back up disappeared. In a bit of a panic, I approached the front desk to ask to use the phone to call the apple store. This is where Valentina stepped in... after asking what was wrong, she immediately owned my problem and took it upon herself to speak to apple and get my phone back up recovered. The apple store hung up on her a number of times and she kept calling back... when we suggested that we call the local apple service desk, she promptly did so and worked with them for the remainder of the night to ensure that my phone was backed up.

In order to activate/back up my phone, she had to put her SIM card into my phone, and leave it there for it to work... Thankfully over the next 24 hrs, the back up worked and I had a phone and more importantly my travel docs again :)

Words cannot express how thankful and impressed I am with this young lady... she truly went above and beyond to help a stranger in her country out of a tight spot!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Valentina!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights at this lovely family run hotel. We had a spa room with a Turkish sauna and whirlpool tub. The room was well equipped and very clean with a comfortable bed.
I asked prior to our arrival for a mattress topper due to medical reasons and they willingly obliged.
There was a good selection of breakfast items, again the service was excellent.
Very friendly well run hotel.
Would definitely stay here again if we return to this part of Italy

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NICKY064
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Overall our stay was wonderful! The hotel is close to the beach (note that cost for sun chairs is about €25 per day and they should ideally be booked in advance - recommend Spiagga 60 or 61 which are just below the hotel) and they provide beach towels as well as normal towels. Also close to shops and restaurants. There is a small but nice pool and a jacuzzi.
We were 5 people (adults + 4, 8 and 10yrs) and wanted one room. Although the room is not big it perfectly suited our needs. One room with 3 beds and one with a double that opened up to the balcony. Spacious bathroom, nice shower.
Tips to hotel: a few more hooks for towels in the bathroom would be great and would easily fit. Also, a no smoking room should not smell like smoke and ours definitely did.
The breakfast was perhaps the biggest let down. Not much variation or imagination and the quality of warm food was not very good. Good coffee, very nice staff!
There is a kids club, mostly tailored to Italian kids (naturally).
Lastly, we booked through booking.com and it turns out that parking is then NOT included and will cost you another €10 per 24h.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We stayed in the hotel for 8 nights and it was great vacation, The hotel is in a good location, very close to the beach. We had sea view room, not too spacious, but ok. The hotel staff is absolutely amazing, super welcoming stuff at the reception, rooms are cleaned very nicely every day, the cleaners noticed that we were with a baby and left us napkins and even folded T-shirts on the sofa, perfect service, thank you! Breakfast by Italian standards is very, very good, 60% of food is sweet (cakes, yougurts, fresh pancakes, nutella) and 30% is ham, scrambled eggs, saucages etc) You dont get that in Italy very often. Only thing to consider is maybe adding fresh tomatoes and cucumbers to the menu, then it would be 100% perfect! The breakfast staff is SO GREAT!!!! Absolutely this was the best part of the breakfast! Thank you everybody who were welcoming us every morning :)

Only minuses i can bring out is the traffic noise from the street that is between the hotel and the sea (we had room opening up to the street and it was the main street and very very noisy, baby was woken up by traffic couple of times). Also the room doors are not sealed/locked completely and if someone else in the corridor opens or closes the door the wind makes the room door make disturbing banging noises (simple fix to be done).Otherwise you dont hear sounds from the other rooms.

But yes, its a great hotel, the best part is the staff! Thats for sure, thank you all who made our vacation great!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Wow, incredible.
Overall a perfect little break for family, small groups, young people and families.
The location was perfect, quick walk to the centre and to the seaside.
I have never stayed in a hotel as beautiful and a pleasant as this one! The room was a wonderful surprise, very modern and beautiful. The bed was soo comfy and the shower was an absolute dream.
The staff were so friendly and attentive, especially Mariela and the gentleman on reception. Mariela would always ask how we are, remembered what we liked, brought us over snacks. When she noticed we didnt eat much in the restaurant, she brought us over little mini pizza's and sandwiches. She was the most loveliest lady I had the pleasure of meeting in italy and I only wished we got chance to say goodbye. The gentleman on the reception always had a smile on his face, ordered us in pizza and couldnt do enough for us. We went and asked about peter pan on halloween and the lady on reception went out of her way to find out the answers, messaging friends and ringing the place. Overall the staff were incredible.
The decor of the hotel is to be admired, really classy and stylish yet not too much.
I think the only thing that I could possible critisize was the, there could of been a bit more of an option in regards to hot food for the morning and less seafood (for my friend) at dinner time. Though I really couldnt complain for the price.
We will be seeing you guys next year for sure, but in the summer this time where it is a little bit busier and livlier at night.

Room tip: Seaside view, were requesting this next time as its so close!
Date of stay: November 2017