Hotel Dory
Polo Younique Hotel(Riccione)(Great Value!)
$67
$115
Hotel Corallo(Riccione)
$134
$130
Hotel Augustus Riccione(Riccione)(Great Value!)
$68
$62
Official Site
$230
$223
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Select Suites & Spa(Riccione)
$165
$40
$230
Travelocity
1,794 results
All reviewscycling holidaywine tastingtop notchcountry houserental bikescycling routesvisited hotelroad bikesan marinogreat cyclingdifferent levelsthe hotel staffride leadersjunior suitebuffet stylegreat foodbike hotel
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I decided we wanted to spend part of our 25th wedding anniversary trip to Italy at a bike hotel (which the USA does NOT have!) in Italy. After much research into all the bike hotels in Italy (of which there are MANY!), I choose the Hotel Dory for our 5 day stay at a bike hotel. I was NOT disappointed! I was extremely impressed, by many things!! The hotel itself is very modern, very clean, with very comfortable beds! The food is absolutely delicious, prepared by a their chef, who is VERY talented! Every meal was excellent and always different! We stayed in an apartment at the D-Suites, which is owned/and part of the Dory Hotel. The guided daily cycling tours were excellent and challenging. They offer 4 tier's of guides for 4 different levels of cycling experience. We rented bikes and they were top notch, as was all of the staff who work at the hotel. Sonia Urbinati, a bartender on our last day, was so friendly, and went our of her way to make me a special cocktail close to a certain martini I love! Stefano the owner truly makes your experience like no other...he takes a personal yet unobtrusive interest in all of his guests at the hotel, making you feel like a visiting family member rather than a traveler from a distant land. One morning, on what would have been our 5th, day and our 4th day of cycling, it was raining so the we could not bike. My husband and I slept in, not realizing that Stefano, had made an alternative plan for a rain day, to take all the cyclist for a wine/olive oil/and food tasting. My husband and I came down to the lobby late as we had slept in knowing it would rain, as the rest of the group was ready to take off in the hotel vans for the tastings. Stefano asked us if we were going, and we said we had not heard anything about it. He said he come back to get us once he dropped everyone else off, so that we could enjoy the outing to! Now THAT is top-notch customer service! Not only that, but Stefano takes all the cyclist every Monday to his family home where a delicious barbecue is prepared for all the cyclists after a long day of amazing cycling! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stefano and his staff and the wonderful Hotel Dory. And the cost of this stay, which included our room, all our food, and our cycling package was the best priced and the best value for our entire stay in the entire country of Italy! I have been raving to all my friends about my experience at the Dory Hotel and how lovely the Italian people and the country are. I have traveled extensively in other in Europe, but Italy has won my heart. My next trip to Europe will again be to Italy! My husband and I hope to return with friends for more cycling adventures with the Hotel Dory! Salute Stefano and all the staff at Hotel Dory who made our 25th wedding anniversary so special!

Room Tip: We did not stay in it, but met friends who stayed in the Honeymoon sweet, and it was seriously SWEET! That is where I want to stay next visit!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed for a week in June. Hot for cycling but the guides still took us out even though there was only the 2 of us.great bikes, amazing scenery. We stayed in the suites up the road. Big, airy and comfortable, self contained rooms, but who would cook when the fabulous chef makes the buffet different every day? Restaurant staff friendly and efficient, we only speak English but no problem communicating. Reception staff helpful and friendly. Hard to think of anything that could have been done by the Dory people to make our stay better. Looking forward to next time.
Sharon and Geoff, Perth Australia

Room Tip: Loved the suites, just a minute up the road, quiet, big. Balcony to enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Set in a very beautiful part of Italy, good cycling routes, great food and pleasant accommodations. Routes to San Marino, Pesaro, Gubbio for all cycling skill levels.

Close to Rimini, Bologna, Parma and up to Veneto if you want to visit Venice during your stay.

Room Tip: short taxi from railway station in Riccione
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We came as a family ranging from age 3 to 50 - cyclists and walkers. The food was of an excellent standard and was very varied. The cycle tours were informative and a various levels of expertise. The organized family visit to meet the cyclist and all have a BBQ lunch together was so much fun and very inclusive and relaxed. Would love to go back to .

Room Tip: We had 2 apartments which were great with the children very spacious and with kitchen areas - very modern and clean.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at Hotel Dory for a week at the end of May. We actually stayed in the D place apartments that are right next door as we had a toddler with us - absolutely lovely, quiet 2 bedroom apartment with separate garden and plunge pool 1 min walk from front door of main hotel. We can't say enough about how fabulous the Hotel Dory is. My husband was cycling every day on the cycling package (I am pregnant otherwise would have been too!) and he loved it. Great cycling, superbly organised, groups for all levels from leisure cyclist up to almost pro level! The staff are fantastic, so helpful and friendly. You can really tell this is family - owned, there are such nice touches like all the cycling groups meeting at the owner's country house for BBQ lunch on the Monday, with a mini bus taking the 'other halves' up from the hotel to join. Food in the hotel is excellent - lots of choice and different every night. Ate far too much! I spent the mornings on my own with a toddler so enjoyed the beach - which is about 200m from the hotel, and fantastic. You pay a daily rate for your hotel's 'section' of beach but they have fantastic kids playgrounds, clean changing cabins, ride on toys, sun loungers, pool, restaurant (delicious) so WELL worth it. Beach has a very long board walk and cycle path - great for running/cycling. The hotel is in a nice spot for just pottering around some shops, too, and the ice cream shop 2mins walk from hotel (Dolce Vita) is sensational!! We plan to go back every year....

Room Tip: We stayed in D place, apartments are lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family