“touristy but tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had a fabulous salmon and prawn penne here. All the food I saw looked really good. The fish is a tad pricey, but the atmosphere was good and the place was clean.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Excellent place for lunch and dinner in Riccione! Staff is SUPER friendly ( especially Gigi)). Great food, real Italian atmosphere! Must visit!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Ok pizza but rhe service was terrible. No one spoke english and they didnt ask us if we wanted dessert ir something

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went there on our first day in Riccione, 'cause we were tired and didn't want to search for something else. The restaurant is situated on the cross of two main touristic streets in Riccione. And I can say that they survive just because of it. We ordered spiedini misti and spiedini di pesce. Spiedini misti were so small and spiedino di pesce was just one. For 10 euro to eat 1 spiedino, mmm... it seems to me absolutely not convenient. And vino della casa was bad. For a good dinner search for something else, not in the centre centre.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Nice food but not great. I recommended after your walk. It is in a nice shop road. If you take a wine I recommend savignion. The chicken escalop that I take is was poor by the taste.