“Rude rude rude”

Ranked #79 of 413 Restaurants in Riccione
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was so rude. We went once as our hotel gets a discount and I ordered vegetable pasta. The vegetables used were from frozen which I’ve never had in Italy. Portion size was good but otherwise nothing g special.
When we went to go back to try their pizza they were so rude and turned us away even when not busy, looking at us and shaking their heads as if they didn’t like us. Not sure what we did wrong to expect this. I would not recommend, we went elsewhere as we did not want to give them our money. Plenty of other lovely places to eat.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We have been here couple of times during our holiday and I need to say that the food is very good especially Pizza.
It is a very busy place so do not expect fine dining service but I think the vibe is what characterize this place.
It is well located on the main street with good food. Our server was super friendly and professional but he got 10 tables at once.
Anyway I will recommend this place for unpretentious dinner with good food and I definetely go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Worst time of my holiday in Italy. The waiter was so rude and we ask to have a pasta as starter and he looked at us like we were stupid to order it then he just left without taking our order. I think the owner is new of this business, was just shouting at us. NEVER AGAIN IN THIS AWFUL PLACE

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

It is a larger restaurant, but every dish is fresh cooked. They have a large various menu. It is for us the best italian restaurant we visit until now. We ate all lunch at Da Gianni's during our holidays in Riccione. We are looking already forward for the next meal there.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We are Canadians living in Italy. On our first trip to Riccione, we chose Gianni's for dinner after a nice afternoon at the beach. We arrived fairly early, around 5 or 5:30 and there were dozens of tables available both inside and outside. It is an open concept, so even if you are indoors, it feels outdoors, just covered from potential rain or birds flying over.
Our waiter was very nice. He gave us recommendations when we asked for them, he seemed laud back but efficient, offered more bread after I finished mine (big points for that! That's rare!).
We shared an Estate pizza (Estate = Summer in Italian); Tomatoes, Brazil, cheese, and tomatoe sauce. Similar to a a Margherita pizza, with the added tomatoes (My wife's favourite, though I prefer without the tomatoes). The pizza was very large and the right price. We also shared a huge serving of mussels, French fries, and beer. The meal include bread sticks, ketchup and mayonnaise for the fries, and a basket of bread.
The total was €27. We don't usually tip in Italy, and there was a service charge included, but in this case with left the change as all the food was very good, fast, and the service was excellent.
They also offered complimentary shots after our meal. Maybe that put me in more of a tipping mood! Ha ha.
Great spot! Very good food, great atmosphere, and very good service in our experience

Date of visit: July 2017