“Vanoni vanoni vanoni...”

Ristorante Pizzeria Da Lele
Ranked #14 of 355 Restaurants in Riccione
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Venezia
“Vanoni vanoni vanoni...”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Da Lele is not in the center of Riccione, but in its best part for the restaurants, I suppose. If you have a car or a bycicle it's not a problem to arrive there. This place is worth visiting for their special plate Vanoni (look at the photo), costs 26 euro, but it's huge and it's all in one! can be easily shared in two. We ordered Vanoni, ravioli in clear soup (it was also huge), wine, water and paid less then 40 euro for all. And it was just a pity that we didn't have place for the desserts, 'cause they looked delicios.

Also I want to note such a delicious bread they make, it's warm, thin, made with olive oil and remembered me Indian naan, yummy. Bravi!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank bondik

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Fabulous meal!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I had fantastic dinner at Da Lele! I had a dish of small, rolled pasta noodles filled with ricotta/salmon, in a cream sauce with "fish drops". Fabulous! Prices were quite reasonable and we were given complimentary limoncello to finish off our meal. Service was great and Ligia was attentive to our every need. One of the best meals we had on our 2 week adventure through Italy! Highly recommend!!

• Visited September 2012
“Great food, bad service”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Food was excellent and dishes were huge. Only service could've been better. I was sitting all by myself about 15 minutes in full stacked restaurant waiting to pay our order. No one told me that I should pay at the cashier at the other end of the restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
London
“Good food”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This is a really nice little restaurant where you can get some really good quality food for lunch. Would defo recommend the gnocci with funghi. Was awesome. Would avoid the fish platters as they have a bit too much in the way of deep fried squid etc. Pizza and pastas though in here are very good and lots of it.

Visited June 2012
Cesena, Italy
“KH.CH”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I highly recommended to try .. My fiancee told me that it's specialized in fish .. the food was very good .. at least our order "Vanoni", it was so rich and delicious .. one of the waiters wasn't that friendly at the beginning but later she became so nice .. don't ask me how ??!!

• Visited April 2012