B&B Cantarelli
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Reggio Emilia
See available hotels
Hotel Ariosto(Reggio Emilia)
Albergo Reggio(Reggio Emilia)
View Hotel
Albergo delle Notarie(Reggio Emilia)
Hotel Posta(Reggio Emilia)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Saint Lorenz(Reggio Emilia)
  • Bar/Lounge
Albergo Morandi(Reggio Emilia)
View Hotel
Hotel San Marco(Reggio Emilia)
Hotel Europa(Reggio Emilia)
Hotel Italia(Reggio Emilia)
All reviewstrain stationtrayalbertouniversitycitycentre
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I loved this place from the time I booked back in Australia.......Communication with Alberto was excellent, timely, clear, friendly and welcoming. Alberto picked me up from the train station, showed me the main city, where to get taxi and buses before settling me into my flat, It was a bi, very clean, one bedroom flat on 3rd floor with lift in the heart of the centre which is old and chic. It was above abar so tended to be noisy some nights but that didn't really worry me or interrupt my sleep. As it had a kitchen I was able to buy a few groceries but there are plenty of places to eat and drink nearby. Alberto brings your breakfast each morning at what ever time you chooses and it is very pastry, bread based as most Europeans eat. I was on my own with friends staying a 3 minute walk away and I felt safe walking back each night.. We met at Hotel Posta each morning to walk to the Loris Malaguzzi International Centre for our course and this took about 20 mins of easy walking. only things which could improve this are: an English Channel on the TV for those times when you need to relax on your own and despite a large bathroom the shower is very small and washing your hair is a bit squashy...! so a bigger cubicle would be nice!
The Max Mara factory outlet is in the nearby village of Borletto a half hour and 40 euro taxi ride away and well worth a visit.
Alberto checked my well being each day and even organised to collect a parcel I had left in a restaurant (Max Mara's) the night before. He was so obliging, helpful and friendly I would definitely recommend to stay here as it was clean and well presented every day for my week stay in December 2013.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2013

It's a lovely B&B in an historic building in the heart of Reggio Emilia. Our room was more of a flat than a simple room, clean and comfortable. Very good bed, breakfast served in the bedroom at the time you want. Alberto, the owner, is the best host ever.
Unfortunately there is a lot of noise coming from the street, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, as there is a bar that closes at 2am right underneath the B&B windows. Couldn't sleep.

Other than that it's a fantastic place and great value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I spent three weeks in Reggio Emilia for work reasons.
My employees chose Cantarelli for my stayed and i'm very happy I got the chance to meet Alberto.
My first day he came to pick me up at the train station, showed me where my job was, gave me a map and tips for restaurants. He landed me his bicycle during some days.
I stayed at a small studio with kitchen and bathroom. It was at the top of the building with the typical tilted roof and wooden beams...lovely! Breakfast was served every morning right on time and with the wishes i chose the night before.
During my stay unfortunately i had to go to the hospital, he drove me there and kept track of my injury. Alberto and his mum made me feel like home... i knew they were there for everything i would need! Amazing treat!
The day i left, he drove me at 6.45 on a sunday morning, and felt i had made a friend!
Grazie Alberto!
Tip: have some basic words in Italian ready... :P

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was in town for a wedding along with several friends. All of us enjoyed our stay and especially working with Alberto. He did everything possible to help us: picked us up at the train station, offered tips on great restaurants, even brought us breakfast in bed! We each had different rooms, and each was very charming. Two of my friends had a apartment with a full kitchen. I think that'd be perfect for a week-long stay, although you probably want to visit as many restaurants as you can in this area! In the summer heat, it was great having AC and an elevator. The wifi worked well and was included in the price. I highly recommend Cantarelli B&B.

Room Tip: You might ask for a room off the street as mine was.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Thanks so Il signore Alberto for all his attention and services offered.
Every morning breakfast in the bedroom and even took me to the train station.
Thanks so much for everything.
Looking forward in coming back to Reggio Emilia and stay At B&B Cantarelli