We spent 2 nights at Agriturismo Savernano in September. It was fantastic. We travel quite a bit and honestly this is one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. The grounds are immaculate, the food delicious, the wine is 3E a bottle (need I say more). It was a wonderful stay. It is only about half an hour to Florence and certainly a great location for day trips to vineyards. David recommended a visit to Verrazzano and it was a great recommendation. We will be back, but for a week next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our farm holiday real estate (Agriturismo) is located at the center of the triangle between three of the most beautiful art-cities of Tuscany: Florence, Arezzo and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Agriturismo Savernano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Savernano Hotel Reggello
- Agriturismo Savernano Tuscany, Italy - Reggello