My husband and I recently returned to Agriturismo Savernano for a full week after falling in love with it on our honeymoon in 2007. David & Eva share their slice of heaven in the heart of Tuscany and treat you like family. The property includes vineyards & olive groves from which they make their own Chianti and olive oil. It is a fully functioning farm with gardens, chickens, ducks, exotic birds, pony, donkey, etc. set against a gorgeous mountain view. The dinners were excellent. The rooms (we've stayed in 2) are clean, elegant and have amazing views. We explored nearby small towns and took day trips to Florence, Sienna, Lucca and Pisa. We enjoyed a beautiful drive into Greve en Chianti and took a private cooking class. We could have traveled anywhere in the world (Delta employee) and we chose to return to David & Eva's. We were so glad we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our farm holiday real estate (Agriturismo) is located at the center of the triangle between three of the most beautiful art-cities of Tuscany: Florence, Arezzo and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Agriturismo Savernano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Savernano Hotel Reggello
- Agriturismo Savernano Tuscany, Italy - Reggello