Stayed for 3 nights in early October on the recommendation of friends. The property is difficult to locate (up a long narrow driveway. The location is quiet, and on a warm summer evening would have been great to sit outside and enjoy the country. The weather didn't cooperate however, so we missed the pool and deck experience, although did catch some of the scenery in between showers. Tried to find lunch nearby and discovered most villages were closed on Saturday afternoon, so ended up with Gelato for lunch. Had 2 dinners and they were OK, breakfast was average for Itaiian breakfasts. Would recommend in the summer, or as a base but if I was to return again would stay closer to the Chianti's to explore Tuscany's smaller towns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our farm holiday real estate (Agriturismo) is located at the center of the triangle between three of the most beautiful art-cities of Tuscany: Florence, Arezzo and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Agriturismo Savernano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Savernano Hotel Reggello
- Agriturismo Savernano Tuscany, Italy - Reggello